"Do you even have the slightest idea what you are doing to me?" He said it raspily, sending edginess through my whole body. A loud gasp left my mouth when he thrust his hips forward, running his covered manhood over my bare core. I felt sparks running all over my body when he did that. 

"You are doing this to me," he admitted while thrusting again, making my eyes roll back and making me feel that again. He was making me go crazy by just touching it. I don't know what will happen to me once he buries himself inside me. He was huge, and it made a big lump form in my throat. He kissed me hard while again thrusting, making me wetter than I was. My legs were shivering slightly as I endured his sweet torture. He was slowly making me beg for him more. He slowly moved his back in between my legs and buried his face in it. I closed my eyes, and my face was burning red. 

"Don't close your eyes, tiny. I want you to look at me when I love you," he said with those dominating words, making me look into his eyes. He held my gaze while his wet lips kissed my inner thighs. My body trembled, feeling his lips touch me for the first time. A gasp left my mouth when I felt his warm breath on my wet core. He took a deep breath of arousal. It was aching for attention. I wanted to feel something inside of it, but I couldn't put forward my wish. My face has turned even redder at that, though. I sucked in a breath when he blew over my wet core, sending sparks down my spine. I felt his sinful lips hovering over them and then moving back. My toes dug into the mattress. He was torturing me. I wanted him so badly to touch me. My hands moved on their own in his hair, guiding his face more to my core. 

"Please"—I couldn't help but utter those words. I heard a dark chuckle pass his sinful lips. 

"So ready for me," he said those words darkly, making me bite my lower lip so hard when I felt him kissing me softly there. 

"Fuck," I cursed loudly when his tongue gave a swift, hard lick on my glinting core. His tongue started doing crazy things to me, making a moaning mess. I pushed his face more into my core, and he happily fulfilled my wish. He trusted his finger in my core, making me get stuck on my breath. I stopped breathing at the feeling of a little fullness inside me. 

"So tight," he said while moving his fingers slowly in and out of it. I let off his hair and gripped my pillow in a death grip when he added a finger more. The pressure was developing in my lower stomach with each thrust. He kept thrusting, building up that pressure.

"Xanthus," I moaned his name so loudly when that pressure exploded inside me. His mouth lapped over my wet core, making my whole body tremble in the aftereffects of the earth-shattering orgasm he had given me just by his mouth and finger. I looked at him with my half-opened eyes. 

"I can't wait anymore," he said needily, pushing down his pants with his briefs. My half-opened eyes widened looking at his huge hard member. It was already dripping. My heart started to beat fast. His fingers made me feel full, and now looking at his huge mount made my stomach twist. He moved forward, connecting our foreheads. My eyes rolled back when he rubbed his angry head over my wet core. 

"Tell me you want this as much as I do. Let me love you the way I want," he asked me softly. He was controlling himself, asking for my permission even though he wanted to be inside me so badly. 

"Yes, love me in the way you want," I said, and it was enough for him to let himself live inside me. 

"Fuck you are so big," I said those words, and tears started to form in the corner of my eyes because of the shape and pain. 

"Sage," he moaned my name loudly, blurring himself fully inside me. 

"Pain will fade away. Take a deep breath, love," he said, tenderly kissing my tears away. I took depth and nodded at him.  He slowly started moving inside me, intensifying the burning sensation I felt. More tears escaped from the corners of my eyes. His soothing words and gentle caressing over my clitoral region made that sensation fade away and turn into pleasure. 

His slow thrust turned into a fast one when I started to moan in pleasure. His mouth latched onto my left breath, making me go crazy. My whole body was shuddering beneath his powerful thrust. He was making me go crazy. My whole body jolted up when he hit a point inside. I breathed heavily as my nails dug into his back. He winced a bit but continued thrusting inside me, making me go crazy. His mouth kept sucking hard, intensifying the pleasure. I called out his name loudly while biting on his shoulder when I pressed because it was undone in the pit of my lower belly. My toes curled and my legs trembled as if he had successfully drained the life out of me. I came all over him, making him moan my name, and his thrust became even louder, filling the room with the sounds of our pleasure. With a few more power thrusts, he came inside, filling me all with his warm seeds. I lay there limply. He pushed away my hair, which was sticking to my face, and cupped my face. He kissed all over my face, still buried so deep inside me. I was breathing heavily, and my eyes turned so heavy. He pulled me to switch places. I was now lying on his hard chest with my face buried in the crook of his neck. The scent of crushed rose petals combined with our intoxicating love making lingered in the air. 

"Sleep," he mumbled in my hair, kissing it while his hands wrapped around me progressively as if I would run away. He had left no energy in me to do so. As if he cast a spell by saying it, I fell asleep in his arms, hearing his heartbeat. 

The moon hides behind the clouds, shying around after witnessing our naked bodies entwined with each other.

Important
Read the complete book Little Bride. It is available on the Booknet app.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 161.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.