🦋 dominic64 🦋

4:33pm

🌹 | dominic?

🦋 | you must be soraya.

🌹 | how- how did you-?

🦋 | i don't know. i just-

🌹 | is this a set up?! ann put you up to this?!

🦋 | no! no. i need... i need memories. and i think you're the only person that can help me with that.

🌹 | me?

🦋 | yes. i've seen the girl named apple. my sister. ann has her.

🌹 | is she okay?!

🦋 | yes. she's okay. can you help me? i think i know i'm on the wrong side. i've made a mistake.

🌹 | now you've made a mistake? after stabbing me?

🦋 | i need to piece everything together. you can help me right?

🌹 | maybe i can. do you know where you are?

🦋 | no.

🌹 | hm. then i just need you to be semi unconscious.

🦋 | semi unconscious?

🌹 | asleep, daydreaming, unconscious, you name it.

🦋 | okay. so when are we doing this?

🌹 | i can feel your energy again. i'll do it unexpectedly. that way in case this is a trap, your master won't see it coming. so you stay focused and susceptible. if i can't find you, it's your fault. and maybe i need a few days to convince myself to help you. you fucking stabbed me.

🦋 | i'm sorry about that. once everything gets pieced together, i will make sure that i apologize for it even more.

🌹 | leave yourself open to me. i need to gauge whatever kind of situation this is.

🦋 | ann would kill me if she knew i was talking to you and not telling her about it.

🌹 | are you sure apple is okay?

🦋 | she was eating ice cream with borkov and ann. she's alive and well.

🌹 | then you're in waiting mode.

cool.

waiting mode.

"okay, are you avoiding me?" anna asks, walking into my room.

"no. come here. come lay with me," i tell her, opening my arms out to her.

she walks over and climbs in my bed. she lays with her back to me, and i hug her body with my arm.

"is everything okay?" she asks.

"what does the world look like now? if everyone was supposed to die?" i ask her.

it's a genuine question that's been on my mind.

i don't have it in me to destroy the world. a real evil person can do that, and soraya doesn't look like that type of person. she's younger than me too. there's no way we drummed up a virus in our backyard.

i barely believed that, and i still fell for it.

i'm the idiot.

"-you know?" anna finishes.

"yeah," i lie, "and soraya and i were supposed to have made the virus?"

"yes. i still wonder how. i think mother failed and got rid of that evidence too.

"rid of?" i question.

"you always question what i mean," she says, and turns over to look at me, "i'm sure by now it's all self explanatory. mother wiped your memories. like some mk ultra shit. i think she went too far and deleted a bit too much out of you. i thought by now that you would be able to randomly acquire some type of memories, but, nothing yet," she tells me, nonchalantly.

"ann wiped my memories?"

"we shouldn't be talking about this. let's move on."

"okay, but you just told me ann wiped all of my memories. you didn't think i'd have more questions?" i ask, releasing her and sitting up.

"dominic, do not get over emotional right now."

"over emotional," i chuckle, "why did she do it? did i even start the virus?"

"relax dominic. i don't know why she erased your memories."

"you're lying!"

"i'm not! i really don't know why. my mother never really lets me in on her plans," she tells me, sitting up.

"i've been trusting you! trusting ann!"

"you can still trust me dom. i'm not your enemy," she says, caressing my cheek.

another lie.

i need to calm down.

she's ann's right hand man probably.

"why did she erase my memories anna?" i ask her again, looking into her eyes.

"i don't know dominic. she needed you. she brainwashes everyone she needs."

"she didn't just brainwash me anna, she stole my memories of my family and friends," i state, moving my face from her hand.

"we are your family and friends," she says, shaking her head.

does she know about my sister?

anna is an incredible actress.

"do family lie to each other?"