🐲 alex87 🐲

12:34 am

⏪️⏪️⏪️

"30 volts," ann says, standing over dominic.

he's strapped down to a table.

my eyes water, as i watch helplessly as the electricity buzzes through him.

i know what he felt.

the buzzing irritates me, as it draws on longer than it needs to.

memories of myself strapped down play out over dom's own memory and i turn away.

"you okay?" veda asks.

"no," i tell her, breathing heavy.

"i-i hate-hate you," dominic strains out.

"mr. fike, i'd think about the next thing you're going to say. this pretty baby can reach up to 2000 volts. i mean, by that time you'd be dead before counting to one," she laughs.

this woman needs to be taken down! she's horrible!

"it's okay alex. it's okay. it's just a memory. we'll be out soon," veda tries to soothe, rubbing my back.

"you-you can g-go t-t-to hell," dominic stutters out.

"60 volts. last chance mr. fike," ann says. there's a long silence. "100 volts."

"chief-"

"100 volts," ann repeats.

"c'mon alex, the white glow is here."

she grabs my hand and leads me to the white light, touching it after the sound of 100 volts of electricity go through my brother.

⏪️⏪️⏪️

v and i sit on a greyhound bus as it drives along.

"look-" v says, pointing across the aisle at dominic and ray sitting together and talking.

"my full name is soraya rose peters. it's not much," ray says.

"i happen to like your name," dom tells her, smiling.

corny ass.

"eh," she shrugs.

"you seem to know what you want," dom tells her.

"what do you mean?"

"you have your mind made up on a lot of issues."

"i don't know," she says, fiddling her fingers together. "i don't want to be like my mom."

"she still worries about that," v sighs.

"yeah, old habits die hard," i tell her.

"you won't though," dom says, "you know how you want to be treated and you have the blueprint of your mom. you have everything you don't want to turn into," he explains to her.