🐲 alex15 🐲

5:11 pm

"not to be a bitch, but this is boring," i groan.

soraya chuckles, sitting on her bed, her body facing grayson.

"no, i'm bored too. does anyone know what time it is?" she asks.

"five- eleven, according to the clock on the wall," persephone says, her and juniper cuddled in bed.

"grayson, not trying to be a dick, but wake up," i laugh.

"we're going to need to change vehicles. i'm going to actually miss lucille," soraya announces. "we can go back to new jersey, but we'll probably need to move after a while."

"where will we go?" juniper asks.

"anywhere honestly," persephone says.

"the worlds... resetting. just three more days until this max thing finishes taking out everyone," matt says.

"anything from apple?" soraya asks, turning to me in my bed.

i shake my head.

"nothing since yesterday," i answer.

if ann really has her, there's no telling what she'll do to her.

i know my trauma will affect me sooner or later. i don't want that for apollonia.

i'll kill ann before soraya could even get the chance.

i'll destroy any thought that she'd have to come back even after death to torture me and my family.

"hey," soraya calls to me, pulling me from my thoughts. "we'll find her."

"i've been captured by this woman. she's fucking crazy," i curse.

"look, so am i, right? we're at an advantage. you know why? because we have you. which puts our powers at a three to one ratio-"

"three to two but apple would never hurt us," i throw in."

"-we can easily overpower dominic. in any instance," soraya says.

"i want him back to my fun, chill, funny ass older brother who doesn't give a shit about anything except his family," i tell everyone.

"no f'real," matt agrees.

"i do too. i wish i got to know him more," soraya says. "i feel like it'll take a while for me to... let's stay away from the pessimistic shit. we should be positive about every outcome. i miss dominic- the old one, but we'll get him back. i fought so hard to come up with a good plan that would bring dominic to you and i feel like i fucked up."

"man, soraya, thank you. from the bottom of my heart. truly," i tell her, adding a smile. "you didn't know shit about me and you still came for me. that's more than a lot of people i knew."

"you were pretty cool when i met you, and dominic held this deep connection with you that i felt. i had to help him do whatever we can to get you."

"thank you. seriously," i state, looking her deep into her eyes. "we'll be unstoppable. i know it. we just need to grow closer. all of us." i look around at everyone.

"what? we go around telling our stories like some truth circle?" soraya laughs.

"yeah!" juniper exclaims.

"im down with the idea," persephone nods.

soraya stops laughing and we all look at each other.

"so, who's going first?" i question.