🌹 soraya95 🌹

1:27pm

"understand though ray- and everyone- we are sailing to hawaii, it's going to depend on how fast and winds to get there," matt says, from the passenger seat of the car.

"what do you mean?" i question, picking my head off alex's shoulder. "how long will it take?"

"a few days; three at least- a week at most. and that's hoping we don't steer off track and get lost at sea," he explains.

i look at alex, unsure what to say.

i knew we couldn't get their overnight, but some part of me wanted to ignore the technicalities that came with the situation.

i just want apple back and out of danger.

that's it.

🐲 | it's okay. i promise. we'll get there.

🌹 | lost. at. sea. alexander.

🐲 | stop thinking. go with the flow. we will figure it out. we'll get to dominic and apple.

he pats my hand, and relaxes into the seat.

relax?

"we're almost there," v states from drivers.

"how are we supposed to sail to hawaii and get into the building they're held in?" grayson asks, looking over alex's body at me.

"i was thinking about that," i say. "apple had given me an idea when she turned lucille invisible."

"you want to turn the boat we're using invisible?" matt asks me, turning around in his seat.

i nod.

"if me, alex, v and june do it at the same time, it should work," i suggest, "i don't know what technology they're using, so they could detect us. but they wouldn't be able to see us approaching."

"wait, i kind of like that," alex says, sitting up.

"me too," v says.

"infiltration?" gray asks.

"june was telling me some ideas last night," seph says. "i can help a bit too. i've been working on some concoctions. i've packed them with me. i can set a good explosion if i need to."

"i'll draw out the layout," i nod, "just give me something to write with and something to write on."

"those boxes you were talking about, with our parents...?" v brings back up.

"one box, and a file cabinet for behavioral analysis," june says.

"we'll get to read them?" she asks.

"yeah. i'll make sure of it. i still don't think government caused our powers," i say.

"yeah, it'll be an easy answer," alex says. "i think the virus activated our powers. like ray said, the government is just an add on. they have nothing to do with it. but they're always involved."

"you really think the virus caused it?" i question.

"i had my powers before the virus. remember," v says.