🐲 alex25 🐲

8:11am

"i've never been to mexico," juniper says, a bit of giddiness in her tone as she pushes the beds away from the barricaded door.

"we'll go to my homie's summer house. it's big, separate from everyone. it's perfect," matt says, helping.

"yeah, not your worst idea," soraya agrees, standing next to me.

"so we're doing this?" i ask, drawing everyone's attention to me.

"we're gonna find apple," soraya nods, giving me a smile.

"then let's do this," i nod, smiling back at her.

if she believes we can do this. then we probably can. i trust soraya's opinion. she's gotten this far.

we go to help unbarricade the door and step out into the hospital.

"we'll go to the parking garage and find something," matt says.

we follow the signs to the lot.

everywhere we walk, a dead person lays. each of their stories ended and that's that, because of max.

however that makes sense.

unless sense doesn't make sense anymore.

fuck.

have i gone insane?

i'm either sane or a person with supernatural abilities.

can those coincide?

am i still alexander or am i something bigger? smaller? different? inhuman?

where do these powers come from? and why is it only select people?

why do some live? and most die?

why am i spared?

🌹| you look worried.

i turn and look at soraya who's walking next to me. she doesn't look at me. persephone and juniper are behind us, matt and grayson leading.

soraya turns to me, flashes me a small smile and focuses ahead of her again.

🌹| you still getting used to it?

🐲| i cant believe this is real. the battle was one thing; i didn't have to think to much about my powers. but now- see! how is it so easy?!

i see soraya hold back a laugh.

🌹| it's pretty unbelievable. your reactions are valid.

🐲| how did this happen?

🌹| i couldn't tell you. i feel like worrying about it won't do anything. what matters now is finding apple and trying to figure out what's going on with dominic.

🐲| are you okay? i know i wasn't there with you and dom, but apple shown me a few of her memories, whether intentional or not. you and dom looked out for each other.

🌹| yeah, until malecot got into the picture. whenever you want to talk about what she did to you, i'm all ears. it'll be good prep in case she ever does win.

🐲| she's not a good person. i'm not even sure she has a boss. she's been calling the shots since i got in contact with her.