🥃 borkov97 🥃

4:21pm

what the hell is her issue?!

why is she being more reckless than normal? usually her recklessness has direction, logic, and focus. now, it's disorganized and chaotic.

she's never been this way before.

soraya can't possibly be under her skin like that.

she's ann malecot.

she's level headed under pressure. no match was too big for her.

that's what i loved about her.

i don't know who she is now.

"that's not a pretty face. what happened? mother piss you off?" anna asks, as soon as i enter the cafeteria.

apple is still with her.

i assume they're still getting along.

"don't start anna," i state.

she chuckles.

"i've been telling you, she's not the easiest person to be around," she tells me.

"enough anna. you should get apple to her room. now. before ann finds out she's still out," i snap, adding bass in my tone.

anna scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"c'mon apple," she says, "we'll hang out in your room. don't want to be in a place we're not wanted."

it's my turn to roll my eyes.

"be an adult anna. everyone would love if you were."

"wow, she must've pissed you off badly," anna states with a smirk, and her and apple leave to the elevator.

i'm left alone in the cafe.

i rub my head, running my hands down my face; absolutely perplexed at what today has been exuding.

ann will only care about herself.

so why am i here?

just to be a babysitter?

why didn't she let me know this plan? this one was made before my decision with dominic about his powers. she was taking their blood months ago.

i knew ann wasn't the normal girlfriend, or normal woman, but i watched her grow into a beautiful person, contrary to others belief.

the ann i know wouldn't put herself into danger the way she's doing right now.

this is like russian roulette with those blood bags.

she could open up something she has no control over.

i sit down at a table and decide to sit in the silence.

it's something i've learned to live with now after max20. no one survived. it's a silent world now.

dominic is going to be a tough case. starting from scratch is going to be tough.

apple is opening up more and she's getting more comfortable. she could help dominic with his powers.

anna and chin got better, but what's combat to a superhuman?

ann's losing her mind and i'm hanging by a thread trying to keep everything flowing by myself.

how did the world get here?

i ponder this for a while; how a virus took out the entire world.

how we're fighting against superhumans.