🌹 soraya59 🌹

6:12pm

"we could've super sped here," i chuckle, walking into the abandoned barn.

we turn on some lanterns we found and take a seat in our circle made by hay.

"i wanted to walk with you. i wanted to enjoy life for a moment," she tells me. "using my powers makes me feel less human sometime."

"what's wrong?" i ask.

"nothing."

"what are you worried about?" i question.

"nothing ray. we need to focus. we know you get tired if you go too far, so we need to do this right. i've dreamwalked, but you haven't much."

"i know," i tell her, letting her change the subject. "i've tried everything to find her. what if i never do?"

"you will. the right timing will come. she has to be under at the same time that you do this."

"what if she's not sleep?"

"it's not just sleeping. unconscious, or daydreaming. as long as she's emitting that energy, you can contact her," she tells me. "c'mon, let's start."

i take a deep breath.

i close my eyes.

"focus on you soraya, and only you," v whispers. "you're special. just like me."

i can feel my body vibrating intensely as i shut down my current reality bit by bit. i ruminate on me and only me.

the barn is gone, the hay is gone. veda is gone. i'm not even here.

the warmth is replaced by freezing temperatures. i open my eyes, a dark red tint surrounds me.

"i'm here," i tell veda.

"good. now. imagine her. imagine being with her," she echoes.

i step through this red void, not even sure if i'm moving at all.

okay.

apollonia fike.

i'm here darling.

i've been searching for you.

i'm here.

please, show me where you are.

the red surrounding begins to transform into a grey four walled room, a door phasing in and beeping before sliding open to me.

i take this as a sign and walk out the room.

"apple?" i question, walking into the hallway, seeing other doors open. inside, dead people lay about in their own blood.

max20.

the further along the hallway i get, the more i'm beginning to notice where i am.

"lab two," i speak, making my way to the elevator.

i hurriedly click lab two and wait it down. once there, the doors open up to nothing. just the abandoned lab that still has dead guard men and vials on the floor.