🎀 apple75 🎀

7:05am

70 Days Post Max20
75 Days of Apple Missing

i huff, staring at the door.

could i take the door off it's frame? mess with electricity the way dommy can?

could i take someone's life the way raya can?

am i mentally strong the way noonie is?

the door slides open and borkov strides in, a tray in his hands.

"you're late. again," i tell him, frowning at his nonchalant behavior.

"goodmorning to you too solnyskuh. i had a late night."

"late night?"

"figuring things out. business proposals," he says.

i roll my eyes.

"boring."

he hands me my cup of water and i take my medicine.

"can we go out tonight?" i ask him. "see something new other than the mall?"

"i'll talk to ann about it and see. hopefully she'll have an answer before training."

i sigh.

"i just want to not see this room so much. it's boring here. i want to have fun," i whine.

"we have other things to worry about than fun apollonia," he tells me.

"you sound like ann," i say, squinting my eyes at him.

"i want you to take this seriously solnyskuh. ann already wants-" he cuts himself off.

"wants what? to do bad things to me? i already know. but i'm little. and i just want to have fun before turning on my family," i state, looking at borkov.

he looks back at me, astonished.

"you're-"

"i'm nothing. why should i do what you say if you don't even do anything i say?"

"that... is... sort of true."

"a few times out of the room. is that too much?" i ask.

"i'll run it by ann," he nods, and hands me my breakfast.

"do you have kids?" i ask.

"no," he chuckles, "though i wouldn't mind one or two. don't know about now; the world is not okay."

i head to my table and sit.

"you'd be a cool dad. if you were able to make your own decisions," i laugh.

he chuckles.

"not funny apollonia. ann will be here for lesson and lunch. see you at dinner solnyskuh."

"don't forget to talk to her!"