🦋 dominic98 🦋

9:57pm

ray is going to murder me.

i had a secret relationship with her enemy's daughter- enemy number two!

thank god we couldn't get intimate, or speaking to ray or even thinking about her would have been off the table. i can explain myself a bit better with the circumstances that i've put myself in.

speaking of getting intimate, why did my body react to her that way?

what about anna did my body not mesh with?

it was weird.

i just need to do a lot of ass kissing.

i can't believe ann erased my memories and planted fake ones. every time after the first time was easier.

i forgot apple, alex, and my own mother.

i forgot soraya.

how could i?

how will i be able to have her trust me again?

i squeeze my eyes close as i rub my face.

i'm in deep shit.

🌹 | you busy right now?

🦋 | no. i'm in my room. everything okay? what's going on?

🌹 | we're working a plan out for you and apple.

🦋 | i've advanced in my powers, and i'm sure you have as well. you guys were able to give me my powers back.

🌹 | we're trying to find the best way to enter. this is where you and apple will come in.

🦋 | we'll be distractions?

🌹 | more or less. it's still getting drawn up. but you have to be in the right headspace.

🦋 | what about you? what do you need from me ray?

as cliche as it sounds, i need to know: do i fight for what could be or leave her alone?

🌹 | this isn't something we should talk about right now. there are other things we need to focus on.

🦋 | come visit me. the way you did last night. i want to see you.

🌹 | it's not that easy dominic.

🦋 | please?

🌹 | where do you want to meet?

🦋 | my place back in houston.

🌹 | why there?

🦋 | ray.

🌹 | okay fine.

i close my eyes and imagine myself at the old apartment. where new beginnings were set to happen, but life had other plans.

where i bumped into ray and we just somehow connected.