🌹 soraya80 🌹

9:04pm

"she's not there yet," i tell everyone as i come back.

"she's sleep?" alex asks.

"no, she's probably not alone yet. she told me she asked for more time out of her room."

"i'm so nervous with anticipation," alex says, shivering comedically.

"me too," june chuckles.

"i hope she's having fun," i sigh. "that's all i want for that kid. for her to have a smile on her face."

"ann can't take her happiness. apple's too strong for that," alex says.

"let's go through the plan again," v says.

"june and i will try and help apple bring us to her exact location," i tell her.

"you and i will go into dom's mind to help him retrieve his memories," alex says.

"our job is to keep you tethered here," seph says.

"we'll be on it," gray says.

"tonight's the night we get our lead. you tell dominic to play along with ann. but we'll be calling the shots," i smirk.

"i'm getting excited," gray chuckles.

"me too," v grins.

"but we can't be too cocky. ann is still a wild card," i remind them.

"tonight we find the location and make dominic better. but damn ray! i want to be cocky as hell! you have no idea!" v laughs.

i laugh with her, everyone joining.

"it's hard. i know. i want to be too but i won't," i say. "ann is meticulous, and very observant; she pays attention to detail. if any one of us slips up, we get fucked. just remember that. other than that, she's going down."

i lay my back on the ground, looking at the ceiling.

this is actually fucking it.

i smile to myself.

this is the moment i've been feeling. i've been searching for when the moment will plop down into our lap.

and it did.

we sit together in silence, checking the nemophila field every once in a while for apple.

i hope they treat her right. she's too innocent for all of that heavy shit ann carries around.

🐲 | you know this will probably cause more problems.

🌹 | we all deserve some fucking peace. it's about time.

🐲 | then let's win tonight.

i laugh to myself out loud.

"i've never been so ready," i tell everyone.

"we're ready ray. just say when," matt says.

"come on apple. give us our when," i whisper to myself.