🟢 Love on Top [Johnmark]

Request: @allnightpuller

There was no way Johnny would ever bottom for anyone. I mean, look at him! His 6ft tall frame, his charisma, his personality- everything about him screams 'top' and not submissive. Which was why it came as a shock to people when they found out the truth.

A friend group of 9 were all hanging out one day at the park. They called themselves 127 for reasons no one knows, except them. For some reason, they were all on the topic of relationships, specifically the roles in these relationships.

"Donghyuck is obviously the top," Jaehyun says. "I mean, with Renjun? There's no debate." Haechan laughed with delight. "This is why you're my favorite hyung!" "But Donghyuck's bratty. Renjun seems like the only one who can deal with that."

Half of the group agreed with Jungwoo's statement while the other half were adamant about Donghyuck being a top. "How about Johnny?" Taeyong asks. "Is that even a debate? He's obviously a to-" "Bottom. Definitely a bottom."

Silence. "What the hell, Mark?" Yuta exclaims. "Johnny? Bottom? You're out of your mind." But Mark didn't look flustered nor guilty. "Perhaps switch would be the right word but he definitely  has bottomed before. I swear on my love of watermelons."

Donghyuck couldn't help but laugh, followed by the rest of the group. "Do you think I'm lying?" Mark pouted. "Of course not." Taeyong says. "Duh, we do."  Taeil says. "Look at him!" Johnny looked away from his phone to see everyone staring at him.

"... yes?" Mark smirked like that one moment proved his point. "Hyung! Are you a bottom or a top?" Leave it to Jaehyun to be blunt about it. Johnny's eyes widened, caught off guard by the sudden (and quite intrusive) question.

What was Johnny supposed to say? "Just tell them the truth, baby. They won't judge you." Mark's sultry voice dazed the older. He wasn't a bottom for anyone. Just look at him and tell me if he would or even could bottom for someone.

But there was one thing his friends didn't know which was that his love for Mark will make him do stupid things. Anything the boy asks, Johnny would not think twice but to give it to him. So when Mark asks him to bottom, there was no debate.

"MARK TOPS YOU?" They all scream. "Mark Lee? Like- awkward Mark Lee?" Yuta reiterates. Johnny nods, face as red as a tomato. Mark still had a smug look on his face, a look that Johnny wants to wipe off when it's his turn to top.

None of them could believe it. "I occasionally top too!" Johnny tried to say. But none of them would hear it. They just can't get over the fact that Mark Lee would be able to top Johnny Suh. Like, how was that even possible? Were they dreaming?

"Time out. Hang on." Taeyong stopped everyone from making a sound. "I want to hear from the very beginning. How did you two get together, how did we not find out, how did Mark end up scoring you , and how in the world did Johnny become a bottom?"

Mark and Johnny looked at each other. "Long version or short version?" "Short," Jungwoo says. "I don't think any of us are ready to hear the full story." Which was true knowing them. "Ok, it all started with Chanyeol hyung's party..."

Being close to his friend group (aka frat), 127 were all invited to the party. They were the youngest ones there, Donghyuck only turning of age a month prior, but they were old enough to drink and have fun in a normal frat party.

All 7 members just took off on their own accord, leaving Mark and Johnny alone. A few drinks in, they started flirting with each other. A few more drinks in and they started getting touchy. A lot more drinks in and they were stuck in a room together.

Before Johnny could do anything to the boy, Mark stopped him to ask a favor. "I- know you usually are dominant but... I really want to try to take the lead." Johnny was ready to deny his request but the look Mark gave him made him agree.

That dynamic worked and they just kept doing it. There would be times when Johnny would take the lead while there are time Mark would. If you were to ask Johnny how he felt about being a bottom, he wouldn't give a definitive answer.

It wasn't bad but he definitely was not used to it. But the look of joy on Mark's face whenever he takes the lead makes it all worth it. Johnny loved Mark so much and this is what love makes you do. Without a second thought, he would give in.

"Who knew Johnny hyung was such a simp?" Donghyuck says, making everyone laugh. "What can I say?" Mark began. "I'm irresistible." Johnny scoffed but it was true. How could he resist the boy? Even if his requests were... different.

04/21/23