🔵 I love you so.. Please let me go [Nyukyu]

Warning: Violence! Blood! Killing! Death!

A/N: You know- because of these Nyukyu edits from the Maverick trailer (plus Sunwoo saying Nyukyu for the marbles game in Squid Game)- I was tempted to make it a oneshot of fanfic

Welp- my sister urged me to make it so I did- here it is

Ps. Sh*t = Schist (only mentioned like once but ok-)

It's every man for themselves now, isn't it? Oh the lengths one would go through just for them to survive, even if it meant sacrificing the ones they love. In a world of cold and unforgiving circumstances, you must do anything to live.

"I'm sorry." But were they really sorry? I'm sorry seemed to be the phrase both Chanhee and Changmin have been repeating to each other ever since this apocalypse happened. But we're they really sorry for hurting each other for their own sake?

As I've said, the lengths one would go to just for them to survive. So selfish... So so selfish... But was it really selfish to want to live? They've already lost most of their friends. Were they about to loose each other as well?

'Next game- the marble game.' The speakers blared. Chanhee and Changmin stared at each other before going back to ignoring each other's existence. They used to be so close and happy, what happened?

They should have listened to Eric when he said that the government was trying to kill everyone. Now look at where they are- they're in some sort of Hunger games/Squid game schist with literally half of their original group dead.

First one to die was Hyunjun- he sprained his ankle as he was running resulting him in getting shot. After him was Eric- he was shaking too much that he too got shot. Next we're the Canadians. The way they died hurt the most.

The game was to get out of your chains as they bring you closer and closer to a bunch of saws. Everyone else got out pretty easily- not Jacob. They wanted to help but they would risk themselves getting killed, so only Kevin stayed.

The 8 remaining boys had to see the Canadian couple get slaughtered by the saws, blood and guts spraying everywhere. That is a sight no one wished they saw. The next one to die was Haknyeon. You'd expect him to survive longer.

Sunwoo cried so much as he saw his boyfriend get shot multiple times in the chest. The older boy decided to take one for the team and choose the shooters for his turn and Sunwoo's turn to aim and shoot at him.

They were playing Russian Roulette but with a twist. Instead of a gun being passed around with one bullet- the players had to pick a certain number of shooters and just hope that none of the shooters' guns had bullets in them.

Sadly, out of the 17 shooters Haknyeon had to choose, 5 of them had bullets. As a result, Haknyeon got shot in front of his boyfriend and his friends. It took everything to get Sunwoo to stand up and leave the bloody scene.

With 7 of them left, you would think that was enough deaths. The next game was enough to kill 3 of them- Younghoon, Hyunjae and Juyeon, the Bermuda line as the group liked to call them. Because of this game, being tall was such a disadvantage.

Into the rabbit hole- that's what the government called this game. Just like a rabbit hiding in its burrow, the group of friends had to fit in a small hole until time was up. Finding a hole was one thing- finding one that can fit all of them was another.

Thankfully, they were able to find a hole. Sadly, the hole was quite small and could only fit 3 people at most. With Changmin and Chanhee's small frames though, they could fit at least one more person- only one.