🔵 The Ghost of You [Bbangnyu]

Younghoon loved to video his days with Chanhee. Whenever they'd go out- whether on a date, a simple hang out or with friends, he'd document it all with his expensive camera that Chanhee got him for their 2 year anniversary. You would think he had a degree in film making.

Every time Younghoon would film his boyfriend, Chanhee would shy away from the camera and try to hide his face. Of course, Younghoon wanted to show off his boyfriend to the world (his camera) so he would carefully remove Chanhee's hands from his face and smile softly at him to let him get used to the camera.

Once Chanhee got used to the camera filming his every move, he would laugh, smile and become playful whenever the camera pans to him. Those were Younghoon's favorite moments. Whenever Chanhee smiled at his direction, he would smile back and relish that beautiful smile.

A smile that he now could only see on video. Chanhee's beautiful smile, his beautiful laugh, he playful aura- Younghoon could only relish them on video now, ever since he died. All of their memories together were now only kept in that small piece of technology.

Younghoon couldn't even look at those videos without crying. Every time he would see Chanhee's face, he couldn't help but remember those exact moments when he filmed those memories. He took those memories for them to share but now- he can only enjoy it by himself.

He still loved Chanhee- he never stopped loving him. But he's dead now. He may not be able to have him in that moment- he still had him in his memories. No matter what happens, Younghoon will always love Chanhee.

Cause if he can't be close to him, he'll settle for the ghost of him.

A/N: wtf did I just write? Definitely not my best but it's the best I could do with a writer's block 🥲

02/07/22