🔵 Mr. Prefect [Nyumoon/Newmoon]

Kevin has some pretty bad influences in his life. Don't get me wrong, he's an amazing person- kind, joyful, creative... But naive. He can never tell if a person was actually good or bad. Due to that, you can already tell that he wasn't in the best crowd.

He didn't mean to get involved in that group of friends. He didn't even want to be popular. One day, he just got to school- all of a sudden, he was influenced by some popular people to act like them. Wearing makeup, dressing up and even skipping classes.

One rule he was taught in the very beginning by these people was don't get caught by the Prefects. The Prefects were well.. Perfect! They were very strict when it comes to the other students. (A/N: We don't have Prefects in our school so I'm just guessing everything)

They want everyone to be on time, wear the proper uniforms and make sure they look like proper, presentable students and not people who work in a strip club. If you're caught by a Perfect breaking any of the rules- detention and suspension.

But of course, Kevin being Kevin- he just had to be caught by a Perfect that one day he did an extravagant makeup look. And just to add to his luck, he was caught by the most strict Prefect there is- Choi Chanhee.

Being caught by a Prefect is one thing, being caught by Choi Chanhee was another. He was ruthless. At least- that's what the popular guys told Kevin. When he heard storied about that Prefect from his friends- he did everything to avoid him.

Guess how that turned out. Now, he was in the Prefect's office- sitting on a chair, waiting for Chanhee to tell him his punishment. "So.. Kevin Moon, am I right?" Kevin didn't move. Chanhee sighed and placed a hand on the boy's shoulder.

Kevin flinched at the sudden action but relaxed. "Not only did you wear the incorrect uniform-" Chanhee pointed at his clothes. "You also skipped classes and wore inappropriate makeup for school." Kevin didn't deny anything.

"Why?" Kevin didn't answer. He himself didn't know why he did it as well. Chanhee sighed, seeing as he's not going to get any answer anytime soon. He left the boy's side and reached behind his desk to grab something.

"Come here." Chanhee pulled another chair to sit in front of Kevin and placed the small bag he got from behind his desk on the table. Kevin thankfully complied and came closer to the Perfect. Chanhee took out some stuff and placed them in front of the boy.

Kevin looked at the items in confusion. 'What's he going to do with all those?' Kevin thought. "Let me get a bowl first." Chanhee says. Kevin watched as the Prefect grabbed a bowl and filled it up with water. Kevin can't help but think of how soft spoken that Perfect was.

All of the other students say that Chanhee was a scary, strict person but to Kevin, he seemed to be the opposite. He was kind and very soft spoken. Never once did he raise his voice ever since he caught Kevin skipping his class.

"Alright- come.." Chanhee returned with the bowl and sat back down in front of the boy. "What.. What are you doing?" Kevin asks in confusion. Chanhee smiles softly and picks up on of the items. I'm going to remove your makeup."

"Wh- why?" "It's pretty but not appropriate for school. A lot of students break the makeup rule so with the students fund, we bought some skincare items for situations like this." Chanhee grabbed some clips and clipped back Kevin's hair.

"But they said that you immediately suspend or put students into detention when you catch them..." Kevin says. Chanhee nods, grabbing another product from the table. "I do, most of the time. Usually, I'd give those students to the other but you.."

Chanhee stared directly at Kevin. "You're different. Let's just pretend I'm feeling generous today and am not going to send you straight to detention." Chanhee showed Kevin the product. "I'll be removing your eye makeup with this."

He paused. "Are you wearing contacts?" Kevin nodded. "Can I remove them?" Kevin shook his head. "Let me remove them as I'm asking nicely." Kevin froze and started to tear up. Chanhee panicked slightly, seeing the tears start to fall.

"Hey.. Hey.. I'm sorry.." Chanhee comforted Kevin. "N- no.. It's- it's not your fault... I just realized how stupid I've become and how naive I was...." Chanhee gave him a comforting smile. "You're not stupid. And I'm here to help you."

Kevin nodded thankfully. "Alright then. Let me take out your contacts." Kevin allowed the Perfect to take them out himself. He gave them back for Kevin to placed them back into their case. "Ok then- now I'll remove your eye and lip makeup, ok?"

Kevin nodded. Chanhee got a cotton pad and applied makeup remover on it. He broke the pad in half and placed it on both of Kevin's eye lids. "It's probably melted now. I'll remove the makeup now." Chanhee took out the pads and wiped Kevin's eyes with it.

That continued on for around an hour. Chanhee slowly took off Kevin's makeup and did some skincare routines on his face as he talked. All Kevin could do is listen to his soft voice rant about the students who don't follow the rules.

"All of the student funds are getting wasted on people who were caught smoking. SMOKING! I can't believe these people smoke this young.." Chanhee sighs in disappointment. "Please don't smoke." Kevin shook his head. "I won't.."

"Not to be that person but.. Your friends- I don't think they're your friends." Kevin sighs as Chanhee applied some lip balm on his nonexistent lips. "I figured.. I guess I was too naive to realize how much of a bad influence they were."

Chanhee placed a comforting hand on Kevin's lap. "Don't worry, you'll find yourself some real friends." Kevin smiled back. "You know.. It could be your source of self expression but-" Chanhee giggles slightly. "I think you look great even without the heavy makeup."

Kevin blushed. "You- you think so?" Chanhee nodded. "Though, you foundation seems to be a shade darker for you. Try a light shade." Kevin nodded. "Wait- you know about makeup?" Chanhee scoffed. "Of course. I'm wearing makeup right now."

Now that he mentions it, Kevin did notice that the Prefect was wearing makeup. "But I though-" "Makeup is allowed as long as it isn't cakey and too distracting. Only the natural look is allowed." Kevin nodded. "No glitter allowed?"

"Sorry- no glitter." " Aw man! But glitter is the best~" Kevin whined teasingly. "So true." The two laughed together. "Almost done." Chanhee says as they got to the last step of the skincare routine. "That's good and-"

Kevin looked at the clock and his eyes almost bulged out. "I MISSED CLASS!" Kevin exclaims in disbelief. "Weren't you just skipping moments before?" Kevin glared playfully at the Perfect. "Don't worry. I excused you from class."

"Why? Did you not enjoy being here with me as I take out your makeup?" Kevin stammered. Chanhee laughed. "I'm kidding. But do you wish you were in class right now?" Kevin shook his head honestly. At least he was honest.

"I- uh.. Kinda enjoyed being with you.." Kevin says shyly. Chanhee's smile became brighter. "You're free to come visit me anytime, you know? I do wish we don't meet in situations where I catch you not following the rules." Kevin laughed.

"Don't worry, I've learned my lesson." They smiled at each other. "Oh- uh.. I gotta get to class now." Kevin says awkwardly. Chanhee nods and takes out a letter. "Give this to your teacher." Kevin nods. "Bye!" Chanhee pecks Kevin's cheek and leaves the boy frozen in his place

03/20/22