🔵 Music Boy [Sunhak]

A/N: You guys may treat this as the part 2 of the Berry [Sunhak] chapter

Haknyeon has always loved music. Music was his life. His father was a producer and his mother was a singer. He was born into a family of music lovers! Sure, he wasn't that good at singing as his mother nor was he good at producing and writing lyrics like his father but he loved to dance.

Ever since he started to walk, he has been dancing to the random tunes his father makes and the songs his mother sings. He was soon put into dance classes and from that moment on, dance has become his safe place. Dancing lets him release all of his stress.

When he moved to high school and heard that there was a dance team- he immediately knew that he wanted to join. Once he found out the time of the auditions, he got ready and did his best. During that audition was when he realized that his life has changed.

Not only did he get accepted almost immediately and got complimented by the dance troop president, Ji Changmin- he also bumped into someone that won't leave his mind for the years to come. "That's Kim Sunwoo." Changmin says.

Haknyeon lets out a sound of confusion. "Huh?" "That-" Changmin pointed at the person Haknyeon has bumped into by accident and hasn't stopped staring at since then. "Is Kim Sunwoo. He's a music major." 'A music major....' Haknyeon thought.

"He's literally the best producer, lyricist, rapper and singer this school has!" Changmin exclaims- not before correcting himself. "Well- Choi Chanhee is the best singer this school has but he's a close second!" But Haknyeon just brushed off Changmin's statements.

All in his head was that red headed music major. "Anyways-" Haknyeon snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the dance troop president. "Let's get to practice. Maybe if we're lucky enough, we can ask Sunwoo to make the dance troop a song." Changmin winked at the younger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a year since Haknyeon developed a crush on a certain music major. He would have honestly talked to the latter but he was always with his friends- Eric and Hyunjun, and Haknyeon was a bit shy to talk to him. During that year, Haknyeon has made an impression on the school.

He impressed the student body with his amazing dancing skills and was even given compliments that he was almost as good at Changmin. He disagreed of course but even Changmin said that it was true.

The one person he wished would compliment him was Sunwoo and yet, he believed that the boy didn't know he existed. One day, when Haknyeon was talking to Changmin about a dance performance they were planning on doing for the school, someone unexpected came up to them.

Unexpected for Haknyeon, not for anyone else. "Uhm.. Excuse me?" Haknyeon paused and turned around. He saw who was asking for his attention and stared at him in confusion. 'This must be a dream- my crush is talking to me.' He thought.

"I just- I uh... I just wanted to give you this..." Sunwoo brought out a USB and gave it to Haknyeon. Haknyeon stared at the USB and blushed. Nope- not a dream. "Wh- what is this for?" Haknyeon asks as he slowly takes the USB from the music major.

"Uhm.. I just wanted to give it to you and hopefully... You could listen to the song in there? Only if you want to!" Sunwoo quickly added, not wanting to sound demanding. Haknyeon nodded and smiled. "I'm sure I'll enjoy the song, Sunwoo-ssi."

Haknyeon continued to stare at Sunwoo's red face. His face was almost as red as his hair. "I- uh- bye!" Haknyeon just kept staring at the boy even as he ran away. "THANK YOU FOR THE SONG!" Haknyeon giggled and walked away, holding the USB close to his chest.

Changmin, who was forgotten, ran after his fellow dancer. "You feel special?" Haknyeon nodded, his smile never leaving his face. "I feel very very special- Twice could never." Changmin laughed out loud. "You got yourself a little music boy." He nodded. "That I do.."

02/01/22