🔵 Over and over again [Chanhee centric]

"EEEEEE!" Chanhee squealed, running away from his boyfriend. "I'm gonna get you~" Chanhee giggled as he sees Sangyeon quickly catching up to him. "No fair~ You're sporty! No wonder you caught up to me."

Sangyeon smiled and booped the boy's nose. "I still caught you.." Chanhee nodded. "That you did." The two spent the rest of the day running around, holding hands and just enjoying their youth together in general.

The day was getting dark and dawn was soon approaching so the two decided to do one last thing before they had to both go back home. The couple climbed up a small hill near Sangyeon's house and laid there, enjoying the night sky and each other's presence.

"Do you want to do something else or do you want to stay like this?" Sangyeon asks, honestly not wanting to get out of the position he and Chanhee are in. "Hm... I wanna stay like this." Chanhee gave the boy a smile.

"Great choice." The two cuddled under the night sky, not caring how late it already was. "Do you think we'll stay like this forever?" Sangyeon looks down and fixes the other's hair. "Of course. I will love you forever and ever."

Chanhee didn't believe him. "No matter what- I will always find you. If I die- I will bring my love for you to the grave and I will find your reincarnation in my next life. I will love you over and over again." Chanhee felt a tear escape.

"I love you..." Sangyeon kissed the boy's forehead and brought his body closer to his. "I love you too~ And I will continue to love you over and over again." Chanhee smiled. "I will too... And I will find you in our next life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanhee and his boyfriend Jacob own a café near the university the both of them went to. "Chanhee- ah! Could you please bring this order to table 14?" Jacob asks his boyfriend. Chanhee nodded and proceeded to do just that.

"Hey, guys!" The couple turned to the entrance and smiled when they saw who it was. "Hey, Yubin!" Jacob greeted the girl. "Hi, Noona!" Chanhee greeted as well. "Busy day?" Yubin asks, even though it was quite obvious.

"More customers than usual but it's manageable." Jacob tells the girl. "Need help?" Even though Yubin doesn't exactly work there, she likes to help once in a while (even though she doesn't get payed). "Would be really appreciated."

Now that they had another extra hand helping them out, the couple survived the day, still filled with enough energy to go on a date (in their own café). "Anything else?" Jacob asks his boyfriend, acting as if he was serving a regular customer.

Chanhee looked through their menu that he memorizes and points at the thing he wanted. "May I get the Jacob special?" Jacob giggled, making Chanhee giggle as well. "I'm sorry, the Jacob special is reserved for only one person."

"For who is that order reserved for, may I ask?" Jacob smiled brightly. "For my beautiful boyfriend named Choi Chanhee~" Chanhee blushed slightly before smiling. "Oh- it seems that my name is Choi Chanhee!" "Is it now?"

"Yes- and I'm pretty sure I'm taken by the lovely Jacob Bae~" The two laughed, realizing how cheesy they were acting. "I love you~" Jacob smiled and kissed the other's forehead. "I love you too~ And I will continue to love you over and over again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dating an actor was hard but Chanhee doesn't mind as long as Younghoon was happy. "How was work?" Chanhee immediately asks the tall boy, removing his coat and giving him a kiss as he enters their shared house.