🟢 I'm Gay Too- [Kunsol]

"Hey, Sollies" Hansol greeted his camera as if he was talking to a big audience. Hansol was a semi-famous Vlogger and Tik-Toker. He has been making videos for a year now and most of his videos revolve around food and his best friend.

Kun, Hansol's best friend was Hansol's biggest inspiration. He would do anything for Kun just for him to be happy. Hansol tries to make all of his videos feature Kun in any way. No matter how insistent Kun was in not wanting to be seen, Hansol still forces Kun to show his face to the camera.

"I heard you guys have been wanting me to make a Tik-Tok with Kunnie for a while now." Hansol has been looking through the comments in his videos and most of them say that he should make a Tok-Tok with Kun.

"Sooo... I'll be making a different kind of Tik-Tok for this video." Hansol's voice started to waver, as if he would break any minute now. "I'll.. I'll be coming out to him." Hansol sighs. One more thing, Hansol was gay. All of his viewers now that, everyone except Kun.

I have no idea how everyone except Kun knows that Hansol was gay but that's the reality of it. Kun isn't really into social media so that's probably how he doesn't know that his best friend was gay. "I'll be doing that Tik-Tok coming out challenge so, just anticipate it!"

Hansol smiled at the camera and waved good bye. "See ya'll!" Cut! Hansol stared at his camera and sighed. "Part one done... Now comes the hard part..." The hard part of his plan was to get Kun to agree on making this video. "Pick up- pick up- pick up!"

Hansol dialed his best friend's number and waited for him to pick up. "What do you want?" Hansol sighed happily that his call was answered. "Wow~ Not even a hello?" Hansol chuckled. "Fine. Hello, my annoying but amazing best friend. Seriously- what do you want?" Kun asked.

Hansol slightly flinched when he heard the word 'best friend'. You see, other than the fact he's gay, Hansol has this huge crush on his best friend and no one knows. "Can you make a Tik-Tok with me?" All Hansol heard in the other line was silence.

"I wouldn't even have a choice now, would I?" Hansol chuckled. "Well, this time, you do have a choice." Please pick yes... "You aren't actually forcing me to be in a video?" Kun said in shock. "I'm not that mean." "Debatable..." Hansol gasped in offense.

"But like.... This is the first time you aren't forcing me to join so-" Hansol was shaking in anticipation for Kun's answer. "I guess it's fine...." Hansol celebrated. "But-" Of course there's a but. "The video should be short." Hansol sighed in relief when he here the request.

"Of course! It's just a short Tik-Tok I've been wanting to do with you." "I'll be al your place in 5! See ya!" Hansol screamed once the phone call ended. Now, time to prepare. Five minutes to mentally prepare himself to come out to his best friend is pretty short but Hansol could manage.

"Let's get this over with." Kun immediately said as he got into Hansol's house. "Rude much?" Hansol laughed. Kun just shrugged.
"What do you want me to do?" Kun asked. Hansol sighed and brought Kun to the filming place.

"Can you please just stand over there and once I play the song, I want you to look at the screen and pay attention to everything." Kun nodded, understanding everything Hansol wanted him to do. "Ok.... Let's go.." Hansol rubbed his hands together in nervousness.

Kun did as Hansol told him to. Once the song started to play, he looked at the screen and listened carefully at the lyrics. "Oh my, Oh my, Oh my God. This girl (guy) straight and this girl (guy) not." (A/N: Please pretend the lyrics say guy instead of girl...)

Kun was in shock to day the least when Hansol pointed at him in the 'this guy straight' while he pointed at himself in the 'this guy not' parts. "W-what?" Hansol looked at Kun. "Surprise?" Kun's mouth was still wide open. "I'm gay..." Hansol said.

Kun snapped back to his senses. "What do you mean I'm straight?" That was definitely not the outburst Hansol was expecting from his best friend. "You literally pointed at me when the song said 'this guys straight'! For your information, Ji Hansol, I am not straight."

Kun went beside Hansol and looked at him straight into the eyes. "I am gay just like you. And I like you so much." Before Hansol could react to what Kun said, the latter pulled him into a kiss that was thankfully caught on camera. "I like you..."

Hansol was still dazed because of the kiss but quickly snapped out of it. "I like you too..." Cut! Hansol grinned to widely, you would think he was the  Cheshire cat's incarnation. "D-do you mean it?" Kun nodded. "Will- will you be my boyfriend?" Instead of answering, Kun kissed Hansol again.

"I can post this in Tik-Tok, right?" Kun giggled. "Sure, let the whole world know that you are now mine and I am now yours..." Hansol giggled as well. "You're being cheesy, where in the world did you learn to be like this?" Kun winked. "I learned from the best."

"The best being?" "Chittaphon." Hansol shook his head. "Of course Ten would teach you these stuff." Kun nodded. "It's Ten, what do you expect?" Hansol smiled once again. "I'm pretty sure Sollies would love this! They love it when you appear."

"I like it better when I see your face."

"That's cheesy but, you tried."

02/14/22