🔵 BEcause [Milnyu/Milnew]

Hyunjae groaned. "What in the world happened to you?" His sister asked him, shocking him to the core. "You're here?!" Hyunjae asks, well- exclaims in shock. His sister rolled her eyes. "No- I'm just an illusion-"

Hyunjae slapped her arm. "When did you get here? Aren't you busy?" Hyunjae started to interrogate his sister. "Nah- we're taking a short break before continuing our schedules. Got here like 10 minutes ago before you came."

The younger nodded. "Noona- I- Uh..." His sister hummed. "What is it, Jaehyun?" Hyunjae glared at the older. "Can you not call me that- I might be mistaken as Jung or Bong or even Kim." His sister rolled her eyes.

"Please- who'll mistaken you as those three when the only people here are the two of us?" Said his sister. "And plus- both of our last names are Lee and we're siblings.. Why in the world would I mistaken you as those other Jaehyuns?"

"Who knows?" Says Hyunjae. "I know you have this petty hatred for me since I became close to your crush." A slap, that's what Hyunjae received from his sister. "I'm not that petty." "Says the person with the nightmare of claustrophobia."

Another slap was given to the poor boy by his sister. "If you keep this up, I won't listen nor help you with your problem." Hyunjae's sister tells him. Oh, yeah- Hyunjae's problem.. "You know what... I don't have a problem-"

Obviously not believing what his little brother is saying, she urged him to tell her. "Come on- it seems like this problem is weighing you down. What is it?" Hyunjae sighs. "Uh... I- uhh.." "Spill-" "Fine! Well... you see..."

"Lee Jaehyun!" "OK! I like this person and I've been making it obvious but then he just brushes it off as a joke and now I don't know how I should tell him I like him because he might think it's just a joke and I'm just playing with his feelings!"

Hyunjae sighed after spilling his problems to his sister. "Dang- so boy problems?" Hyunjae nodded. "Well- I don't know much about boys since I'm lesbian but I say be confident. Like- tell him you like him and leave no room for rejection."

"How?" "Like this-" Hyunjae sees his sister get her phone and dial someone's number. "Hello-" "I LIKE YOU!" Hyunjae's sister exclaimed before ending the call. "That's how it's done." Hyunjae started to giggle.

"Three things- first of all, was that Bora Noona you just confessed to? Second, why are you so aggressive? And third, did you seriously just quote yourself?" His sister just shrugged. "Yes- why not- and yes, of course."

Hyunjae rolled his eyes but laughed at his older sister's antics. "Are you really 2 years older than me?" Hyunjae questions. "Yes, I am-" "Doesn't look like it-" When will she stop hitting poor Hyunjae? "Anyways, you should be confident!"

"You won't be able to get that boy if you aren't confident like me!" Hyunjae huffed. "But I'm not confident like you~ I'm just the group's clown, making everyone laugh because of my stupidness.." His sister sighed and sat down beside him.

"Little bro- if you weren't my brother, I would have believed you but you are. If I can be confident, if Eomma can be confident, if Appa can be confident, you can be too." Hyunjae nodded, feeling much better than before.

Hyunjae stands up ands starts jumping around. "I can do this!" "You can do this!" "I can confess to my crush!" "You can confess to your crush!" "I shall confess to Chanhee!" "You shall confess to Cha- wait CHANHEE?"

Hyunjae stopped jumping around and faced his Noona. "Yeah... My crush is Choi Chanhee..." Hyunjae's sister sat there in silence. "Is something-" "My boy- you- your standards are surprisingly very very high-"