Blissful & Cozy....

Note :Couldn't come with anything else.. So here we're... :)

----------------------------------------------------------

It was a cold day... Not too much but somewhat the rays of sun on skin left a fuuzy warm feeling, instead of a burning sensation.... Perfect it was... For a valentine's day..

And on such a day she had dragged herself to work.. Being mature was one thing.. Ofcourse she considered herself mature but that didn't mean spending the 14th of Feb like a normal day.. Why... She blamed him for being way too casual..

" what do you want to do??" he had asked her..

"nothing.. May be.." she was trying to infuse her suggestion... But he cut her off mid way..

" i was planning to keep a house party at my new house." he had said without any hesitation...

She had stared him for few seconds with a hope that he would get it..

" it's a valentine's day.. People would have plans.. And the house puja only you've done, yet some of the things are pending.. No??? " she had again tried to suggest...

"only close friends and my family.." he had replied..

Family meant few of his cousins that stayed close.. She rolled her eyes..

" just because you don't have any plan.. You are going to force them into this.." she was not okay with the idea..

" I've plan.. Just now i made.. A house party.. Perfect it would be.. All can enjoy.. You've anything that day?? " he asked like he wouldn't mind if she said she actually had somewhere else to be..

But she had surpressed it..

Today was the day.. By 7 she had to reach.. She still didn't now what's the theme... When she had asked, he had shrugged it off with a general answer..

" dress comfortably.." he had answered..

"should I come in my pyjama or shorts.." she had asked agitated..

He had laughed out loud..

" um.. You can.. No issues.." his answer has taken her aback..

Wasn't the guy too laid back.. Once the call was over She contemplated... Still she was thinking it over.. He was conscious about the appearances.. He would suggest her which color would go for which occasion.. Somedays he would ask her up what's the outfit she has selected.. Some of them are not comfortable or eye pleasing but he would say
" weird is the unique in costumes.. Let yourself carry it with confidence..."

This time he didn't even have bothered to check.. When she had offered from her side he had dismissed it..

She was tempted to actually turn up wearing her cute shorts and a crop top.. Let him get embarrassed.. But she won't risk it all since few of his family members would be there.. It would be too much to handle...

Never mind.. She did end up choosing something little provoking.. A light red sleeveless blouse that had the shape of the curves along with her chest.. A skirt that ended just above her knees and it covered her navel though , highlighting the slight of her curves.. Ankle strap heels.. She put the cherry red matte on her lips to highlight..

The hair on one side giving the view to her slightly open back..

This much is okay... That's what she assured.. Still took one of her jeans jacket just in case..

Perfect.. Not too scandalous.. Yeah.. Sure.. She knew all of this would highlight her feature.. Damn it.. That's what she wanted.. She smirked to herself..