Mine? Yours :) - Exclusive

Dinner was done. She sat beside him and he let her have the sweets cause he wasn't going to eat that many.

It was crazy that he didn't like sweets, neither he appreciated too much eating unless it's a cheat day. When it came to her he didn't mind, he knew it's definitely a bit over to be obsessed with food. At times he did found himself a bit concerned or irritated but that won't be a problem.

He wanted to have some time with her but in that crazy house it wasn't possible.
The relatives weren't leaving that soon.

He sat with her few cousins and uncles. They all have taken around 1500 selfies/pictures with him.

Just to avoid it he had to ask all of them to pose so he can take pictures of them.

He texted her in WhatsApp and signalled her to check.

K: I've to give you something.

T: give it.

K: not like this.

T: then.

K : can we be alone for one minute?

T: not possible you know that. If we both go missing together then people will go crazy.

He looked at her with pleading eyes.

T: papa the gifts we arranged I'll bring them down.

Papa : no wait... I'll ask one of the boys to bring it.

T: papa we're giving them.. It won't be nice.

Papa : what?? They're family. Normally if I ask you you'll ask them to do it.

Her father was baffled,suddenly what happened to his lazy panda.

T: do you want me to bring or not.

Papa : it's all boxes.. how you'll bring it alone? Take someon..

T: Karan...karan.. Come upstairs with me, we've to get the gifts for everyone.

Papa : he's a guest also.

T: he's very cool with these things.

She dragged him upstairs...

She took him to the store room and closed it.

He observed around the room. It wasn't exactly a store room but more like a spare room. One corner all the gift boxes wrapped in golden threads were there.

Another side one old model Godrej was there. A small mirror was hanging on the wall. A small chair was also there.

K: this is your room?

T : no. We've to take the gifts. What you wanted to say.

She spoke slowly so that noise won't be there. He crossed his arms and stood there.

T: don't look at me. I don't have time sunny.

He started walking toward her and easily she moved back till she could feel the wall touching her back. He grabbed her and cupped her face.

K : we're meeting after more than a week. And you decide to roam around in this lehnga. Showing your navel,teasing me with this low back and this f*king blouse that just keeps giving me ideas.

T : you want me to say sorry.?

K : I deserve a sorry.

She went on her tiptoes and kissed on his cheeks while he was still holding onto her.

T : will this apology work. Is it okay?

After the kiss she looked at him and smiled mischievously. He wasn't amused or happy.