Weirdly Special

Note : a random chapter cause I simply love them.... Ignore the errors.

P. S. : I might delete it in the morning.. 😅

___________________________

His parents were back in town and this time she was much more comfortable around them in his house.... Again for initial few days she had the hesitation but eventually she realised they were open minded and there's no need to pretend or be scared..

They both were having shoot till late and he finished earlier than her.. When she walked back she saw him there waiting in car for her... She paused...

He was scrolling in his phone and was leaning on the seat... It looked like he would wait for a while if it's possible.. She started walking and may be her footsteps alerted him, as if on a cue he looked at her.... A instant smile popped on his face...

She smiled cutely.... He kept his phone back inside his pocket in a hurry... Then again leaned back and watched her walking... She wore a loose jeans and crop.. He had his cap, tee and jeans...

He unlocked the door as she got in... She settled herself keeping her bag on the back seat... He grabbed the water bottle and handed it to her... She leaned down and kissed him on his right cheek by holding his face.... She didn't need to see his face as she could feel the blush that crept up on his face... He watched her contently as she drank from the bottle..

K : shall we start?

T : yes...

As they moved back to the road, she slid her hand inside his pocket taking his phone... He tried to stop it but eventually looked at her being aware of the fact that she ain't giving it up... She nudged him to unlock it for her and he did after 3 or 4 times...

She scrolled random photos and some of the stuffs in gallery... The chats and all were protected and she usually didn't open them... She just liked surfing through his phone.. All her desired items from the shopping apps were on his cart... She continued the game he had paused no matter how much he wanted to stop... At this point he didn't bother...

T : aren't you tired? You could have send someone to pick me up...

K : I could have but then I just wanted to..

T : why...

She said as she kept the phone in the stand...

K : well... You looked happy when you saw I was there... So .... Let's say that's why..

T : that was just for few seconds...

She reminded him...

K : those few seconds are more than enough...

T : don't.... Don't make it as if just to see me happily surprised for few seconds you came...

She warned lightly.... Not in a serious voice... It was more of a concerned one..

K : I'm not... I did it for me as well..

T : if I'm coming back to you, then anyway I would be very happy once I see you.

See said pausing for a bit...

K : sounds nice..

He smiled fondly.... She looked at him with a question mark on her face...

K : coming back to you... I mean hearing you say you are coming back to me...

T : then.. Who else I would be going to...

She said as if there was nothing special... It was a mere fact...

K : that's right... And when you're surprised and happy it just makes me feel better... I don't know why... May be it's just that I was able to make you smile...