Deal Or Proposal ? Deal It's ;)

Note : this chapter is way too simple.. Hopefully it's okay.

Happy reading ♥️

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meenu : he had reached jiju.

Jiju : no issues in between? Then why didn't he call?

Meenu : he had pinged me.. But busy with his girl probably.

She said smiling.

Jiju : who said??

He asked laughing.

M : omi..

Jiju : I think he's actually fine now.

He said thoughtfully and she nodded.

M : Did you see any change..

J : ofcourse. He would never show but last time he was depressed inside. It was visible. This time he was more vibrant.

M : glad I'm not the only one..

----------------------

He had to devour her until he felt contented and she had let him even though the push and pull, hitting continued in between from her side.She was laying there on bed silent so he got up and cleaned both of them. Made her wear his tee and changed into another shorts.

Picked her up and carried her on his shoulder. Sat down on the couch and stretched his legs on the teapoy. She sat on his lap and her face was on the crook of his neck.

He had to pick the call from her friend and apologise for her absence. He had promised that he'll show up for the wedding.

They sat their silently for sometime as he just kept caressing her hair and occasionally kissed her forehead fondly.

He opened his phone gallery and handed it to her. She took it and started flipping through the pictures.
The first one was with the whole family standing and his uncle and aunt Picture was on the wall behind. She traced the picture with her fingers feeling the emotions behind it.

Even though person who left was not there her presence would always be missed.

She spoke slowly..

T : this is your mom, your dad is here, this is meenu, this is Madhu di, Poonam di, jiju, bharat, Arjun.

He smiled when she said meenu. She remembered what he called each one of them and was speaking accordingly.

K : no, this is Arjun.

T: oh.. And who is this?

K : this is Sadhana di.. Jiju's sis and this is her husband. The two girls are her children, niti and riti.

T : you guys had a family reunion.

She said in a flow.

K : at the expense of losing one.

She looked upto him and kissed his cheeks.

K : aren't you hungry.

T: I'm but I forgot. How did you know?

He threw his head back and laughed.

K : after that much of crying I'm sure you need more energy definitely.

T: are you making fun of me.

She had that complaining expression.

K : no..not  When on bed you're trying to push me off you feebly...