Unofficially Official = Nothing

Note : again a chapter some of you might not like but this is required.. So bear with it please. :(

Morning she got up at 10:39. Her head hurted like a b!tch.. Searched for her phone, it was dead.

She took 15 more minutes to get up and finish her chores.

While walking down she remembered last night's events and decided to just focus on resting today.

She put the water inside the microwave for black coffee and took 2 Aloo paratha in her plate. All this while she ignored her parent's presence.
She walked back to her room.

Stood in front of her mirror. Her face looked tired af. Her eyes were swollen. Lips were dry. She looked terrible.

She messaged her serial team that she will be late today. She had a lot of unseen messages and unattended calls, which she decided to check after breakfast.

Her phone rang. It was him. She picked it.

K : hello, you okay?

T: hm

Now she realised even her throat was hurting and voice was hoarse.

K: what's it.

T: I'm just tired. I'll be late.

K : you're going to be fine. Do you need anything. Should I ask jess to give a call to your mom.

T: no.. Not needed. You're at set?

K : nope.. I've a meeting.

T: breakfast? Did you sleep or not?

K : after this meeting I'll sleep. I'll call back?

T: k

------
He called apurva.

K: this isn't what I was expecting to see.

A : what's wrong.

K: what's with all this creepy details.. Met at this time, was seen going for a date. Recently spotted at marine drive????

A : I told you about the article.

K: but this is exaggerated.. This is like you people have confirmed that me and Jyoti are in a relationship. Why now it has to be published.

A : because she attended the birthday party and the show will premiere just in One and half months. you guys don't have to confirm so what's the problem?

K : I'll never do. Do you see how this might turn out. It's more humiliating for her.  people are congratulating me in messages.

He was upset and irritated.

K: I swear I told you I'm involved with someone.

A : Karan.. Let me have a talk about this.

K: tell them to remove this or re release a statement that they got wrong info.

A: fine.. I won't promise but I'll discuss.

He went onto the third one. It was not a popular outlet but it had the picture from last night party. He and Jyotika stood and he had his hand on her shoulder. The photo was cropped in such a way as if it's something very secret. If teja comes across this she'll kill him first.

He sighed and messaged apurva "this needs to be gone for sure"

He waited for omi to go for the meeting. His Punjabi music video shoot and events were there. The current web show required him to travel out of country for shoot. A hosting show was coming up.

One hour and half, the meeting continued and they decided to only go with the project if it'll start after November.

Once he came back he had messages from apurva to call back.