Wrong Timing !!

Note : not a very nice update but just go through it.

Hope the chapter is okay..
Happy reading.

-------------

When she came back home next day after shoot and came down to refill her bottle she heard the conversation.

Mom : as her father said I'm letting her have her freedom. She has been with her friends for almost every 2 days of a week.

Bua : I know... I can see.. But seriously we need to push her a little.

Papa : you're letting her be herself yet you want to suggest to think for marriage proposal. Give her some time to think on her own.

Mom : then she won't ever think.

Bua : atleast she can meet once. Hardly we get such nice proposal.

Papa : better talk it out with her.

Mom : don't know what's with both pratik and him. All the time both keep telling me Let her do whatever she wants.

Bua : he had spoiled her whole life and now how do you expect him to reprimand her.

Mom : see she's so happy because she gets to go out and all. She would happily spend whole life like this.

Her father tried to act nonchalant. He knew her too well and noticed a lot more than others. Most of the times she would be rebelling against all others for something or other.

She had sneaked out for movie nights, proms, parties just by pursuing him and he had let her be. This time he had a feeling she was actually happy and she would introduce him with karan. He wanted to wait for it.

She just got back and threatened her cousin Nisha to reveal what her mom and bua were talking about. .

N : um.. That day in engagement.. One guy's parents has talked with mama Mami that their son liked you.

T : wtf... Why he didn't come directly to me.

N : he has said he went but wasn't able to say..

N : are you going to let me meet with Arjun?? You promised.

T: excuse me. Last time you had gone for Lucknow and I only covered.

N : you said you would let me meet.

The girl was barely 18.

T: don't cry... For the next time I'm keeping it. Tomorrow also you've to inform me what they talked.

N : you cheat a lot. I knew it.

T : huh..... Tomorrow you honestly report to me and see what I can do. I'll bring Arjun bijlani to you.

She did her overacting to convince the young girl.

------

Next day he was at the producer's place. He got a call from his sis. It was odd considering usually they called mostly night times due to time difference.

K : kya hogaya..

Partly he was scared.

Meenu : um.... Sujata aunty is not well. Poonam di and jiju both are worried as hell.

It was his sister's mother in law and she was around 89.

K : what happened.

He was definitely not ready to grasp it.

M : same old thing.. Blood pressure.. Due to age mostly she's getting weak.

K : keep me posted.. Connect me when you connect with di.