Chivalrous And Grateful ♥️

This is a normal chapter with nit much happenings but i hope you guys like it. Some of your comments really really made me feel grateful cause there are so many errors yet you guys give it a read.
Thank you again.

Hope the chapter is okay. Happy reading.

-----------

It was 4:49 when he came to bed. He had one message in Instagram from pratik.

@pratik_pwg : thank you bhai.. ❤️

They had few conversations earlier also in between.

He replied immediately.

@kkundrra : 🙌

@kkundrra : how did you manage for so long.

@pratik_pwg : don't ask. She's crazy.

@pratik_pwg : she's there right?

@kkundrra : may be we can talk over a call.

They exchanged numbers. He called.

Pratik : hi bhai.. You're awake till this late?

K: i was just trying to.. Today was hectic.

P: every day will be hectic with her.

He laughed.

K : what she used to do? I'm getting worried for the past things. I'm still processing it.

P : i swear bhai.. I had asked her to call me whatever the issue may be. Even though I'm not there i know if i know i can ask my friends.

K : i can understand.

P : thank god you're there today. Even Piyush bhai was there.

K : now i feel like it's my responsibility.

P : it's.. She's your responsibility.

Pratik insisted in a cute way that made him laugh.

K : so eager you're.

P: don't ask please. Normally if she comes to know we're talking like this she's going bash my head with a coconut.

K : let me know all these details so that i can ensure my safety.

Tbey both laughed. They both chatted for a while before he disconnected.

He came back on bed and saw her lying on her back and the blanket was not covered properly. That loose tee was of no use. Half of her breast was visible and right side thigh was uncovered. That was tempting.

He went to bed and dragged her to him. Started kissing her cheeks. He realised he was obsessed with her neck when be traced it with his finger . She opened her eyes all of a sudden at the intrusion..

He didn't hesitate when she looked into his eyes with a fear. He was holding her right cheek and neck with his left hand.

She held his hand and caressed when the realisation sinked in that it's him.

"just not used to it.. Not in between sleep.." she spoke in a low sleepy voice.

"Then get used to it " he pulled her more into him.

At morning 5:09 he coaxed her into another love making session that left both of them panting as slight sweat drops formed as the ac was on high temperature due to the cold of November.

He slept on his back and she slept on him after he had cleaned both of them. That's the position she feel asleep.

When she got up it was 8:15 in morning.
It took her few seconds to register her surroundings. She saw him sleeping and his right arm was below her head as he slept on his back.