Just Not Lovers

Note - my friend thinks the pace is too slow. I didn't realise and honestly I don't feel like changing it.

P. S. - I'm sorry for being late. Hope the chapter is okay. Happy reading.

--------------

He chatted on phone with each one of his family and noticed her roaming around the room looking here and there.

He could see in the glass reflection she was pulling out the ice cream and trying to be as discrete as possible. Once she has taken a scoop he can't say no anyway.

When she tried to peep if he's still in phone to take one more scoop. But before she could do that he turned around.

He muted the call after asking his sis for one sec.

K : only one scoop.

T: anyway I'm going to catch cold so why should I stop.

K : please.. It's around 17c.

T : I want to.. I'm craving for it.

K : take the chocolate then.

T: chocolate is there? I finished it yesterday.

She started scanning.

K : you've not seen it.?

T : you didn't inform me.

She complained with a angry expression.

K : that's why it's still there. See on the second row back side.

She pulled one by one each item until she found that. He sighed at her determination.

He slept on the bed as she finished ice cream and moved to chocolate.

Chocolate had messed her lips and jaw.

K :that day we got scolded due to this meenu...

He was having some kind of fun argument and when his eyes fell on her he moved his head at her messy eating style.

She looked up and gave him a smile and showed her full teeth to mock him.

He kept his phone on mute and grabbed her by pulling her leg.

T: ahhhhhhh... Stoppp

He didn't stop until he had her under his body.

She kept looking at him trying to act innocent.

He didn't think twice as he kissed her lips fully savouring it taking all the remaining. She tasted like Bournvile that she had.

He planted a kiss on her face and neck and she could feel her insides getting excited.

T: You're a manipulator.

K : how?

He asked in his husky voice that sounded still a bit different thanks to the cold he had.

T: I did all the hard work and you just got it for free.

She said childishly as she started playing with the button of his shirt.

K : hard work?

T: I opened the freeze took out everything to get the chocolate and unwrapped it. You just got it from me without any effort.

He laughed as he threw his head back.

He pulled the phone back and said a quick bye before disconnecting it.

K : I brought the chocolate.. You forgot I guess.

T: so? Then go and take it from the freeze.

K : then what is the use of having you around.