Date And Google

K: why are you so dressed up?

T : kundri.. This is your first time in my van?? How do I look?

K : for a change nice.. Very nice... I've always seen you in jeans and tops. What's the occasion for this one piece.

T: guess?

K : some special sequence in your show?

T: nope

K : then?

T: date.. So he's a business man. I'm not sure  in what field exactly but this is the first date.

K : oh..

His voice was lost.

T: why would you come here..

K : you couldn't come for lunch.. So I just..

T : ahhh... I had to shoot so that I can go before 8. I had to do some solo shoots also to adjust.

K : I'll see you later.

T : you need to move on Karan. Your ex clearly doesn't care.

K : that's my problem. I don't think someone who had 2 failed relationships in last 3 years should say this.

T: I just want you to be happy and find someone.

K: it depends on me. I'll see you later.

He didn't look back and she was numb how to react.

He knew something poked him to say those harsh words but what it could be.

All her excitement was gone with those two lines. She shared her experiences of failed relationships as a friend. Not even in her dreams she imagined him taunting her.

How to stop thinking about a particular matter - she thought to herself and he googled the same to find a solution.