Chaos : For Once And All?

Note : not intense.. It turned out to be something different. Hopefully the chapter is okay. Happy reading. ❤️

His shoot was over by 1 : 30. He sat in his car just rethinking the whole issue. She just never felt sure about their future and now it was at a point where she thought he didn't even love her.

He called tushar. He didn't even care it was late.

T: hello

K : did I say I want to meet her.

T: no.. W

K : why she's roaming around telling people that I wanted to meet her that too recently.

T: might be some kind of miscommunication.

K : I don't care what it's. Ask her if I can courier few things that she left at my place.

T : okay

K : and tell her for God's sake to let me breathe.

After 15 minutes he got a call back from tushar.

T: she says she would prefer to take it back on her own and even better if you can just hand it to her at her place.

K : not happening. Tell her to give a time and place.

He got a message 27th Nov 10 :00, 'the bar library.'
. He sighed as he copied the same and messaged it to teja with a message "I'm going to return her everything and finish it for all and once.

P. S. We need to talk"

She saw the message and didn't reply.

------
Tushar sat there along with Sameera to convince Anushka.

T: you need hear him out.

A : I really didn't mean to say anything to that girl. She literally went on defending naively.

Sameera : now this is really serious. Just hear him out and forget it all. You need to get over him. Whatever it was.

A : I don't want him back at all. He's going around saying I punished him when I did nothing.

Her friends watched her with pity. She liked him so much that even the hatred is this passionate.

T: Noone is asking you to. I've told him you want to collect it on your own so...

A : fine.

S : say what you want to and don't leave it half way. Listen to him.

She sighed as she could feel the nervousness. After 2 year almost she'll meet him. She had to tell him to say sorry to that girl.
------------

Next day he called her after 10 at night.

K : so?

T : you say.

K : what's the problem Tejasswi?

T: I don't know.

K : then... We'll meet tomorrow?

T: I've to shoot all day.

K : you can manage a 10 minute for a cup of coffee.

T: the next day( 27th Nov) I would be staying at smriti for the next day  engagement.

K : what would you do there.

T : we're all very close so we'll be arranging and all.

K : I'll be meeting her and I've told you.

T: I heard that.

K : you believed her.. Didn't you?

T : I didn't.