Netflix & Hypnotize ??

Note : again a common chapter but do let me know how it's.
Happy reading...

-------------------

She had been surprised to another end when she had gotten the call that she had been casted for the role of her second audition. 

She had pinged him and he called back to congratulate. 

"why do you sound so normal?" she had asked.. 

"why?" he had asked, being unsure. 

"aren't you surprised?" she questioned. 

"I had a feeling" he had said and dismissed it. 

On 10th he had gotten a message from his pr manager apoorva that there would be news regarding both of them. 

He called her after the shoot. 

T : means?? How will they know?? 

K : it will be speculation type news only.. 

T: hm.. I guess they have noticed both of us together. 

K : yes.. So? 

He asked expecting an answer. 

T: hm? 

K : what do you want? To confirm or? 

T : won't it affect you? I mean our work? 

K : no.. I'm asking if you're okay with it because  they'll keep poking us with questions and all everywhere. 

T: I don't want that.. But this can't be avoided.. Right?? 

K : nothing like that.. We can choose to keep silent.. I'll take care of other things accordingly. 

T : that's better. As long as we know what we have I don't care. 

He told apoorva not to answer or clarify anything and just let it be. 

He was busy because continuous shoots had started and he had signed two-three events. She had visited him twice to give him the sweet dish that her mom had prepared. 

On 31st January, she had reached his set by 7:30. He had come back to vanity by 8:15. 

He was surprised to see her because she hadn't informed. He pulled her in for a hug.

K : are you free now?? 

T : I am. 

K : tell me whether you can go back with me to my place? 

He caged her by putting both his hands on either side of her as she leaned against the wall. 

T: I can. 

She gave him the reply with a knowing smile. She was well aware about how happy this was going to make him.. They had been so busy in work that there was no time to spend a proper normal day. She had been continuously shooting so she can have February free for her movie shoot. 

K :  can you wait?? Today I think it's going to take another 45 minutes. 

T: I can. 

K : just check what we can have for dinner once we reach home or do you wanna dine somewhere? 

He suggested... 

T: can we go for Chole bhature.. 

He leaned in a bit, being careful not to ruin the costume.. 

T: I just wanted to.. I thought we can go now but.. 

K : it's okay... 

He planted a kiss on her forehead... He took a call as she got water bottle and grabbed his iPad. She had her phone but she just wanted to watch something so iPad was a better option.