Playlist And Poha...

Note : next one would take some time.. I hope chapter is okay..

Happy reading...

---------------------------------

Morning around 11 he had called her.

T : you act so different once you're irritated.. It's like I don't even know..

He didn't answer cause he knew she's right. That's his way of dealing with anger..

K : upto when you'll be on set.

He tried to divert the topic..

T: whole day..

K : teja..

He knew she's just saying to avoid him.

T : hm?

K : I'll pick you for dinner at home..

His mom had been after him cause she had seen her crying....

T: no.. I'll come by if I'm free..

He had done the same with her..

He had to go for the shoot and in morning he had gone out with his parents just to pick few things they needed.

It was around 6 when he got a call from his friend telling to come to a particular shoot location near his set cause the jaiswal would be present there with him.. It was nearby and he reached around 9 after shoot.

They sat inside his van.

J : see.. Nothing was intentional.. I didn't know....

K : didn't know that she's my gf?? I would say you knew.

J : what I said cause I was drunk..

The guy had no idea taht he does not know exactly what happened..

K : you've misbehaved also..

J : she said that.?? . I didn't even go close to her just said something in a drunk state

K : why would you do that..

J : I had apologised to her..

K : give me a clear cut answer of what you had said..

His question was firm..

R : I've said sorry.

K : you think that's enough..would you let it go if i your gf or sis and tell them same crap..

This did hit a nerve.. She had said the same thing but this was more hurting..

He had no clue but the hesitation on his face made him feel that he was correct..

R : you can't drag this thing.. There's no proof..

K : who said I'll drag you on this basis.. I've other ways.. I'll make sure the score is settled..

He didn't even flinch while saying.. His friend decided to interfere but stopped.

R : I did apologise.. what else can I do..

The guy was still unapologetic though his voice was more uncertain this time. He was a bit scared now through out cause even he had done a lot of things which could be used against him.

He sat there by keeping one leg on another with a firm look on his face...

The guy looked here and there trying to figure out what to say..

K : Now tell me what you've said her.

J : she's not your type...

He patiently waited to hear him out.