Bickering Is Healthy..

Note : this is not an epilogue... But you would have to consider it as one of it's the last one..

P s. Excuse the errors..

---------------------------------------

It was raining... She walked upto her home hurriedly ... She needed to take a bath, get ready and reach bandra..  a new apartment he had taken there..

She did not imagine he would actually buy it when just few days ago he was asking if it would be a good idea... She had randomly answered "who doesn't like big spaces.."

Now today before the day of Diwali he had planned a Puja.. Apparently it was a surprise for her... She sighed at that.. All his small plannings somehow become something he wanted her to surprise...

He had asked her to come back home early as he had to take her somewhere but as usual she hadn't paid attention... It's not like she knew it's something really important... It had slipped from her mind since she didn't know in the first place what was the occasion...

She wanted to finish up her shoot a but more by giving her solo shoot.. She had requested the director for that.. She was determined to spend the next day after Diwali enjoying her time with him or with her parents, just chilling...

When she had been back after her shot around five she had gotten  8 missed calls from him.. and 6 from her mother..

When she called back it ended in the as usual disaster way of fight...

"I asked you specifically... This Thursday come back by early afternoon... We've to be somewhere.." his voice was full of rage...

" you didn't specify anything... How was I supposed to know.. You could have reminded in the morning.." she said not getting why was he mad about it..

In between her mom's call kept coming making it more irritating with the ping..

He sighed on the other side... She could practically imagine him doing that by keeping his phone a little away, it was his own way of taking time to control his anger..

She had seen him doing it while talking like that when things didn't go his way.. at times with Parvez or sometimes one of his cousin or family member or teammeber... Today it was her turn..

"would you even plan to get back or not before evening ?" he asked feeling defeated as he noticed that it was afternoon 5 already... He had asked her parents to join them along with her by 5:30...

"why are you playing hard to get... What's the matter??.. I still have to shoot.." she tried to put her answer since she had no idea what big event it could be..

"fine.. Go ahead... Complete your shoot.." he simply didn't want to explain..

" any function it's... Or dinner.... With family.. Is It?.. I'll be a little late.. Would that be okay.." she tried to pacify him now that she knew he was really just disappointed...

" nothing like party or dinner.. But something important..."  he said..

" you're there.. Manage it for today.. " she said softly as someone kept a Lassi for her and she gestured a thank you..

"I wanted you here... With me.." that was his answer before his sister called him and he hanged up with a " try if you can manage.. I'm sending the address."

It would have been fun when she was here he could have shown her the whole thing.. He had told her mom about the Puja and she had told him she would asked her to get ready accordingly for the Puja and would keep it a secret until she reached.. She would have sat there beside him.. He had already imagined her reaction...  It would have been something like