Clumsy & Careful

Note : I've been busy with work and stuff so couldn't update. Next chapter will be better I promise.

The next day he was waiting for her before he would leave for Delhi.

He leaned onto the wall and watched as she and the male lead were doing a dance sequence.
It reminded him of their dance on his birthday. He smiled to himself thinking all this happens in real life too sometimes.

She walked towards him, her steps were fast as if she just wanted to reach near him as fast as possible.

He gave her a hug and kept his arm around her shoulder as they walked.

T: I thought we won't be able to meet.

She made a face and smiled.

K: it's almost a week that I'll be gone. I thought it would be better to remind you.

T: of what.

K: there's this guy, whom you've half confessed.

T: I knew it. That was just random..

K : it's just one week..but if anything is there that you need, don't hesitate to ask..

She looked upto him.

K : if you want to say something then message me or call me. Once I reach we'll see what would be the suitable time for FaceTime. Hm?

She nodded and smiled.

T : you're going without me.. So bring something for me.

K : I've to manage as per my luggage. Don't want to pay extra for your gift.

He wanted to pull her leg a bit.

T: fine.

-----

He went. The two days he was in Delhi they connected normally. He reported his activity bit by bit only to hear that she had a boring day on set.

Once he reached in London, he was busy in shooting. So they did talk in between. 4 or 5 times did vc.

The one time they did Skype call he noticed the new injury near her knee and asked her for explanation. She noticed the dark circles under his eyes.

Every place he went he sent her a snap.

She scrolled them one by one. The captions were like

"reached" - airport Pic

"room" - hotel pic

"about to shoot" - Pic of a random street with camera arrangei

" party" - A selfie with the whole crew.

" being pious" - church Pic.

" don't know what it's called but it's delicious" - picture of some dessert.

She smiled at his sincere attempt to make her feel a part of his life.

He missed her. While having a dessert he wished she would be here to share it because she was a foodie.

While sitting in a curch he saw few couple praying together and wished she would be there beside him.

While walking on a random road he wished to he could hold her hand and walk together.

That day when she slept in between the call he decided he had to find a solution so that they can at least meet regularly or go on dates frequently.

It was his day of coming back and he wanted to surprise her. So he told her he'll be coming the next day.