The Holiday - Harry Styles / One Direction Fan-Fic

I arrived in this caravan two days ago, so far its been truly, annoying. But I have decided to concentrate on the furture.

I walked down the caravan sites road to get my Nan a newspaper. Aah my Nan, the annoying one. I'm sorry and no offence to her but it's true.

Once I got there I grabbed my a newspaper from the top and payed the lady who had long curly hair and a name badge that read 'May'.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Lily Rose, 15 from Wrexham in Wales. I'm on the chubby side because of too many sweets and I only have close friends. My hair is brown and wavy, but I normally straighten it. My best friends are Emily, Sophie, Georgie and a few others. I can trust them with A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

I walked home with my headphones on listening to One Direction - Forever Young. I ADORE those boys. Especially Harry.

I was looking for our caravan, the only way I remember which caravan is ours is because of the One Direction poster on the front door.

My Nan was speaking to the people next caravan along, they where going back to Doncaster, which ment they lived by, Louis Tomlinson!

I shouted bey and went back inside to get a biscuit. nom.

I checked the time, which read 19:57. I turned on the TV, as the One Direction Pokemon ad came on. Man I loved Harry's voice, just as my Nan turned on the TV.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" I exclaimed.

"We are going for a walk." She said.

"NO!" I protested. (A/N I wish my name was Jimmy ~ One Direction fans will get this.)

"I'll call your dad..." She whisped.

"Fine..." I said with a huff.