"I like this," he said while showing me some red, flimsy underwear. My eyes almost fell out of my eye socket finding it on display. In two big strides, I was standing in front of him. 

"Give it back to me," I said, snatching it out of his hand with a burning face. I put that in the bag and gathered all the bags, hiding them from him. I glared at him for going through my shopping bags. 

"Won't you show your husband what shopping you did today?" He asked with an evil smile on his face, making my face heat up even more. 

"No," I denied while still glaring at him. saying that I stomped to the closet and dumped all the bags on my rack. I heard his rich laugh coming from the room. It made me bite my lower lip even more. He likes to tease me so much. I again exhaled, looking at the bags in front of me. I will arrange them all once he leaves for the restaurant. I walked back to the room to find him lying on the bed. He grinned, looking at me, and in return, I glared at him. One thing that was eating me up was that he had still not asked me about my spending. He had not even mentioned it once. I don't know why, but I started to feel guilty for spending his hard-earned money to get revenge on him. I bit my lower lip. I know how hard it is to earn money these days. I should have not shopped so much. I walked to my bag and took out the card he gave me. Still biting on my lower lip, I walked to him and held his black card in front of him. 

"Take back your black card," I said in my small yet firm voice while chewing on my inner lip. He looked at me with raised eyebrows. 

"It's my first time seeing a wife return her husband's black card," he said with an amused look on his face. I was already feeling guilty for spending money. 

"Yes, we exist. Now take it back," I said bluntly while still chewing on my inner lip and forwarding his black card. Instead of taking my card, he took hold of my hand and pulled me toward him. It made me land directly on his chest. I lifted my face to look at him. 

"It's yours from now onwards," he said softly while tugging at my stray hair behind my ear. 

"But it's yours," I mumbled while leaning into his touch and lowering my eyes. 

"I'm yours, so everything I own is yours too," he said in the same tone, making my heart beat fast. I looked up as brown collided with grey. So many emotions sprouted in my heart. 

"It makes me go crazy when you look at me like that," he groans. The very next moment, he tugged me under and kissed me. I kissed him back with the same passion and feeling I was feeling with my hands rounding around his neck. I don't know how long we kissed because I fell asleep in his arms. The next day when I woke up, I was alone in bed. I found a note on the table saying he was off to work. When I looked at the time, I found I slept until noon. He should have woken me before going to work. I'm becoming lazy because I have no work to do. I will apply for jobs once we are back from our honeymoon. I took a shower and got dressed in my pyjamas. 

He had even made breakfast for me. I decided to do some cleaning before going back to my room and sorting out all the clothes I bought yesterday. It took me almost three hours to keep everything properly in the closet. I'm not going to do the shopping for a whole year now. Now only lingerie remained. I decided to keep them in a bag because I was never going to use them. I took some of them out of my bag. I don't know how people wear them. They leave nothing to the imagination. My fingers glided on the satin red-black colour of the nightie. I bit on my lower lip as the curiosity of how I would look in it sparked in my head. I had my doubts that I wouldn't look good in them because I don't have the figure of a Victoria Secret model. I was alone, and I could try them on and see how they looked on me. I have already bought them, so at least they should be put to use once. 

Once I see how they look at me, they will go back in the bag and never see daylight again. I convinced myself. I stripped off my clothes. I unclasped my bra and kept it with my other clothes. I slipped on that black nightie. I walked to the full-length mirror to see how it looked on me. It was a little tight near my bust, and the V-neckline showed so much of my cleavage. It only reached a half-inch down my butt. At least it covered my butt. I moved my hands on the smooth material while still checking myself out in the mirror when suddenly the door of the closet opened, catching me off guard. My eyes widened and my heart started beating loudly when I saw wide grey eyes looking at me through a mirror. 

What is he doing here at this time? 

Important
If you guys want to read my book Litte Bride it is available on the Booknet app. You will find a direct link in my bio. It gets updated every day. Go check it.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 157.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.