36

After 3 months of selection, the Shanghai Art Exhibition finally announced the winning works, and Shen Xiuzhu was lucky to take the second place.

    Except for the art circle, most people are not particularly familiar with painters. Originally, it was Shen Xiuzhu and Zhuang Xing's family, and Shen Xiuzhu's class teacher knew about the award.

    But Shen Xiuzhu has an older brother Zhuang Xing who opened a forum. Wanhu’s BBS homepage made a big picture. For a while, everyone who could afford a computer at home and play forums knew about it. There was a young man named Shen Xiuzhu who won the first prize at the Shanghai Art Exhibition two.

    On the contrary, no one knows who the first place is, and there is no way to know.

    This also led to the local newspapers of Zhuangzhou Island also publishing the matter, and for a while Shen Xiuzhu became a man of high status in the city.

    In other words, junior painters are setting up stalls, intermediate painters are in galleries, advanced painters are in orders, and ultimate painters are in auctions.

    18-year-old Shen Xiuzhu started taking orders just two months after his sophomore year in high school. Mr. Qiuyu thought it was a good opportunity to exercise, so he took a 4-square-foot wall chart for him first.

    As a result, Zhou Xuejun, a famous teacher, was excavated by the art circle, and was employed as a restorer of Zhuangzhou Island Museum, specializing in the restoration of famous paintings.

    Shen Xiuzhu was happiest about this matter. Grandpa moved to the island city for him, and he felt that grandpa sacrificed too much for himself.

    Now that he is studying, Zhou Xuejun goes to the museum. In the evening, the grandpa and grandson enjoy the cool air on the balcony, or go downstairs for a walk to digest food.

    The work in the museum is very leisurely. After all, it is a small island city, so Zhou Xuejun doesn't need to go to work every day. Today he stays at home. As soon as he made tea, someone came to visit.

    The guest was Ji Derun, an old friend who hadn't seen him for a long time, and Zhou Xuejun seemed very excited.

    Ji Derun exchanged pleasantries for a while, then asked: "Mr. Zhou and your student Zhang Jian are dating again?"

    Zhou Xuejun was puzzled: "No, why do you ask such a question?"

    "Zhang Jian is selling your creations, saying they are autographs." Ji Derun also came here for this matter, because Zhou Xuejun has always cooperated with him, and Zhou Xuejun has not consigned any more autographs recently. However, a large number of Zhou Xuejun's handwritten works were circulated on the market, so he had to rush to the door to ask for clarification.

    "Impossible. I was recently employed by the Island Museum, so I have less time for creation. They are all inspirational essays, and I don't intend to show off." Zhou Xuejun explained.

    Obviously Ji Derun guessed right, Zhang Jian must be selling fake paintings. Zhou Xuejun's pair of [Spring River Plumbing] last year was about 8.6 square feet, which was almost 10,000 yuan, which is the price of 1,200 a square foot.

    Based on the current price of Zhou Xuejun's work, Ji Derun investigated it, and Zhang Jian made tens of thousands of yuan in profit.

    Zhou Xuejun never expected that Zhang Jian could act like this. The artist circle most despised the behavior of copying and defrauding money. He worked so hard to educate such a student that he was like choking in mud.

    Zhou Xuejun found Xinhua Newspapers and published a statement to the effect that, as long as it was written by Zhang Jian, it was not written by him. The two have severed the friendship between teachers and students, and will never communicate with each other in this life.

[90s] The Husband Of A Financial TycoonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara