45

Shen Xiuzhu woke up from the pain, because anesthesia was not allowed in the first trimester, so his cut palm was excruciatingly painful, accompanied by hand pain and stomach throbbing pain.

    "Ah... hiss..." Shen Xiuzhu gasped in pain.

    Zhou Xuejun stayed by the side all the time, "Is the pain severe? Be good, don't move, you're getting an infusion."

    Li Lanxin twisted a wet towel to wipe the sweat off Shen Xiuzhu's head, and Shen Xiuzhu called out in surprise: "Auntie?

    " Hey, are you hungry?" Li Lan asked with concern in response.

    In the past 5 months, this was the first time that Li Lanxin treated him with kindness, even loving care, and Shen Xiuzhu's eyes turned red.

    Li Lanxin hurriedly touched Shen Xiuzhu's little face, coaxing: "Don't cry, don't cry, I've lost blood, but I can't be short of water anymore."

    Shen Xiuzhu sniffed and said coquettishly to his aunt: "Aunt, I It hurts..."

    The little expression could be as pitiful as it could be. Li Lan's heart ached so badly, after all, it was a child raised by a big family. If she hadn't been pregnant, she wouldn't have suffered like this.

    "Come and drink some sugar water. The pain can only be tolerated. You are pregnant with a child, and the doctor dare not give you painkilling injections. Uncle Zhou, you go and call home and ask Dashan to bring you some hot food."

    Zhou Xuejun agreed to go to Shan Jiashu's office to make a phone call.

    Shen Xiuzhu opened his eyes wide in surprise, he is pregnant with a child?

    Li Lan was even more annoyed by his stupid appearance, Xiao Zhuzi himself was still a child, what was Zhuang Xing doing?

    Immortal Huoshan cooking could not save Shen Xiuzhu's appetite at this time, he ate a few mouthfuls of food in pain, and couldn't eat any more, he was in too much pain.

    Li Lanxin also didn't close her eyes all night, and kept stroking Shen Xiuzhu's stomach with her warm palms. She had heard the old man say that this could comfort the baby. She hoped that the baby could feel the love of his parents in his stomach and stay tenaciously.

    Fortunately, Li Lanxin started to take care of the first grade again this year, so it was not as stressful as it was last year to take care of the third year, so she took a week off with the school and planned to take care of Shen Xiuzhu in every possible way.

    The next morning, Zhuang Xing appeared at the door of the ward.

    Li Lanxin didn't care about settling accounts with his son, and Shen Xiuzhu didn't care about acting like a baby with Zhuang Xing. He was pushed to do various inspections, and Zhuang Xing naturally accompanied him all the time.

    When he returned to the ward, Shen Xiuzhu, who hadn't slept all night, had already passed out from exhaustion.

    Shan Jiashu came over with the results, "Fortunately, the myocardium and nerves were not severed. During the healing period, he will be in more pain, but there is no way to relieve the pain, so try to divert his attention." Li Lan asked worriedly: "That child

    ? "

    The fetus is healthy, rest in bed more often, and pay attention to nutritional supplements." After Shan Jiashu answered, he continued: "Little Zhuzi was in good health before, so it is good to continue to maintain nutritional input. I'll arrange various inspections."

    "This is a B-ultrasound picture." After finishing speaking, Shan Jiashu handed it to Zhuang Xing.

    Li Lanxin came over to take a look. It was only 3 months old, and she could only see that the fetus had already taken on a human form, but nothing else could be seen.