52

Here, Shen Xiuzhu and Zhuang Xing had just landed in the capital, and Zhang Lili in Shenzhen also bought tickets to return to the island.

    In Shenzhen, she created an image of a clean family background and a happy family. At the beginning, she felt the kindness of her colleagues in the big city. She really wanted to stay in the big city where she was unfamiliar.

    At that time, her senior accountant proposed to resign, but the company actually required her senior to stay in accordance with the contract until a new recruit was recruited and handed over until the new recruit was able to fully take over the position of accountant before going through the resignation procedures.

    But she took the initiative to stand up and said that she could stay and give the company enough time to recruit talents.

    After getting along for half a year, she understood that there are too many unfortunate people in this world. The friendliness of her colleagues to her is simply because she is not aggressive and has a certain ability to work.

    We are all living the days of firewood, rice, oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar and tea. We only have time to care about the saltiness of our own dishes. Even if you smell the spicy food in your kitchen, you sneezed a few times and slapped your nose.

    Whether your food is spicy or not is entirely up to you.

    ……

    Shen Xiuzhu and Zhuang Xing arrived in Beijing, rested overnight, and rushed to the organizer of the National Youth Art Exhibition the next day to submit their works.

    Shen Xiuzhu made a Chinese painting with a complete composition. The whole painting is 12 square feet. It was named "Tian Lun", and the inscription - Niaosing Mountain is tall and lush, and there is a family in the mountain. The blue bricks and black tiles emit smoke, and the family happiness is in the world.

    When the organizer saw his painting, the first impression was that it was so magical. Looking at this pair of [Tianlun], the whole heart calmed down, as if he was no longer in the hustle and bustle of the city, and returned to his childhood of smelling chickens and dogs chasing the sunset .

    Because of the special respect for Shen Xiuzhu, I already estimated in my heart that the achievement of this painting is not low.

    The work is done, the capital is here, and it must be two days of fun.

    In the afternoon, the two went to *** Square first, and then went to the Forbidden City. As a result, there was a large passenger flow during the summer vacation, and the two couples queued for a long time.

    Shen Xiuzhu looked at the square, and whispered to his brother, "There are a lot of people." Zhuang Xing took the guide map given by the staff, and held it above the little bamboo's head to shade the children, "     Is

    it hot?"

The child's hair is as long as a rock star's, almost reaching shoulder length. He supplements nutrition with bamboo shoots every day, and his arms and legs covered indoors are white.

    Someone in the square was selling balloons and other gadgets, and they directly regarded Shen Xiuzhu as a little sister, and the embarrassing Shen Xiuzhu blushed.

    At this moment, his face was still pink, and he looked around curiously. Hearing his brother's question, he quickly turned his head and replied, "It's hot, I don't use umbrellas, only little girls open umbrellas."

    Zhuang Xing was helpless, he really wanted to Buying an umbrella for the child, after all, they know each other too well. Before he even opened his mouth, Shen Xiuzhu gave him the answer.