54

In the afternoon, residents on the street either go to work or hide from the scorching sun at home, and there are very few pedestrians on the road. The waiter ran under the tree outside the restaurant to enjoy the shade, leaving the three childhood sweethearts inside sitting and chatting.

    Huo Shan asked: "Are you done with the competition?"

    "If you're done, we'll wait for the results in October." Shen Xiuzhu drank water from his teacup.

    Zhang Lili asked curiously: "Then what are your university plans?"

    "One year later, my son is still young. My brother and I went to Beijing, and we were away from him for less than half a month. When we came back, he curled up in my arms and cried, um... ...Let's wait until he's older." When Shen Xiuzhu thought of his son crying, he still felt uncomfortable.

    After speaking, he looked at Zhang Lili, "What about you? Do you have any plans?"

    Zhang Lili sighed to her own people, "Oh, I can't find a job, and no unit wants it."

    Huo Shan: "Lili, let's not worry."

    Zhang Lili It must be anxious, how can she not work? "No! I must work."

    Shen Xiuzhu thought for a while, then hesitantly suggested: "Why don't Lili come to my brother's company? Brother Dashan, do you want to open a restaurant in Daocheng? If your company comes to Daocheng, you can do it too."

    "Then, sell it here?" Zhang Lili asked first, and she was moved.

    "No, I'll hire someone to look after the shop. Brother Dashan will come back to collect the bill every other month and a half." The more Shen Xiuzhu thought about it, the more feasible it became, "Brother Dashan, you can open one near my brother's house. I can eat whatever I want. Go to your restaurant."

    Shen Xiuzhu wanted to stick together with his little friends like they did when they were young. The second is to be greedy for Brother Dashan's cooking skills. When he was first pregnant with the little bamboo shoot, he didn't know it, but he always had supper at night, and Brother Dashan cooked it for him.

    For dinner, Huo Shan made sauerkraut fish for Xiao Zhuzi, and Shen Xiuzhu went back home after eating in his friend's restaurant until he was full.

    Zhang Lili was absent-mindedly helping out at the restaurant, and when she looked up and saw Huo Shan's uncle coming again, she hurried back to the back kitchen with the plate, hiding inside out of sight and out of mind.

    Unfortunately, Dashan just went out of the restaurant to order food, and the waiter was a newcomer. When he heard the boss's aunt say, "Where is my nephew? Your boss's cousin has a birthday tomorrow. Let me order a few." Food, please remember.”

    The waiter couldn’t understand, “The boss is out, okay, sit down for a while, I’ll call the second boss.”

    Of course, he called Zhang Lili, and he knew it was the boss’s girlfriend.

    Zhang Lili didn't want to go out, so she ordered: "Let her come tomorrow."

    Aunt Huo must not be so easy to dismiss, she has already come, and she is too lazy to run again. "My dear nephew! He is not in the store. If he is, can he not agree? Hurry up, he should be a poor waiter, what's wrong with not having any vision?" The waiter was a little

    unhappy , he is poor but he does not rely on labor to make money, "I said the boss is not here, who do I know you?

    " Those who pull goods are all people who have been busy for a day, and even keep busy after eating.