25

At 6 o'clock in the morning, the ship docked and arrived in Shanghai.

    Zhuang Xing dragged a suitcase with Shen Xiuzhu's backpack on it. Shen Xiuzhu was dressed relaxed, wearing a thick down jacket with long johns and a sweater inside.

    It was rainy and cold in Shanghai in January, especially the cold wind, which made Shen Xiuzhu's heart bitterly cold. He hugged Zhuang Xing's arm and shrank behind his brother.

    Zhuang Xing simply held him in his arms and took a taxi directly to the hotel. It wasn't until he got in the car that Shen Xiuzhu calmed down a bit. When he was a child in Shen's mansion, it snowed in winter, but as long as he wore thick enough clothes, he would be fine. It's not that cold anymore.

    But now he is already dressed thick enough, but in Shanghai, the soul blown by the wind is going to be cold. If possible, he really wants to stay on Zhuang Zhou Island for the rest of his life, but he still has to leave to go to university, Zhuang Zhou Dao will stay at most another 3 years to finish high school.

    Through the car window, Shen Xiuzhu looked at the city of Shanghai.

    Shanghai women in 1994 have begun to be refined. They wear powder and lipstick, and their thick black eyebrows show the style and charm of southern women.

    While waiting for the green light, Shen Xiuzhu saw a particularly eye-catching woman in a red coat, with curly hair curled behind her head, a cheongsam inside, a red coat on the outside, fiery red fur at the cuffs and neckline, and a pair of haircuts on her feet. High heel.

    People passing by all looked at her one after another. Few people wore this outfit, except those who made movies, so they were especially willing to take a look at her when they met in life.

    Shen Xiuzhu also saw a man in a suit on the side of the road holding a briefcase and talking on the phone with a mobile phone in his hand. This was the first time Shen Xiuzhu saw someone other than a movie use a mobile phone. After all, it is a big city, compared to them How advanced the town is.

    Zhuang Xing was still cautious, and finally went to the most upscale hotel with heating and a good environment, mainly because he was afraid that the child would catch a cold again, and the loss would not be worth the loss, and he was not short of the accommodation fee.

    Xingyue Hotel is located in Jing'an District, Shanghai, within walking distance to the department store building on Nanjing Road, which is said to be full of high-end imported goods.

    The double room that Zhuang Xing booked has a window as big as half a wall, and you can see the best view of Shanghai ME.DJ Beach. There is a round table in the room, two comfortable single sofas, and two large beds with white sheets.

    For the room I just booked, the heating will take a while to come on, Zhuang Xing took out the toiletries from the suitcase, and Shen Xiuzhu has already taken off his shoes and shrunk under the quilt, which shows that he is really afraid of the cold.

    Zhuang Xing came out after brushing his teeth, washed his teeth, and asked the child on the bed, "Are you hungry? Go brush your teeth, let's go down and have breakfast." "

    Hmm..." Shen Xiuzhu slumped into a small shrimp on the bed, unwilling to move.

    Zhuang Xing used to hold the child's face with both hands. He washed his face with hot water, but his hands were still warm, "There is hot water, but it's not cold." Shen Xiuzhu stretched out his hand to

    grab his brother's big palm, Zhuang Xing frowned, this little boy His paws were cold, so he had no choice but to tuck the quilt up for the child, went out of the room and asked the hotel for a plastic basin, and poured the hottest water to scald the child's feet.