56

What should be said should not be said, the two have talked enough today, and Huo Shan has relaxed a lot. Seeing Zhang Lili crying, he still has the time to tease her: "In the middle of the night, you go to someone's backyard to cry, don't you know?" I thought it was haunted by female ghosts. Stop crying and go back to sleep, I have to go back too."

    After finishing speaking, Huo Shan stood up, as if Zhang Lili hadn't hurt him at all by these little girls' scheming. After patting his legs, he left Zhang Lili's side and entered the room. Shen Xiuzhu was lying on the sofa in a daze.

    Shen Xiuzhu sat up and asked: "Why did you make Lili cry?" "

    It's okay, let her vent for a while, I'll go back first, Zhuzi, watch her." After Huo Shan explained, he left the dealer, in the middle of the night Yes, it has been bothering the master for quite some time.

    Shen Xiuzhu threw on his slippers and went to the backyard.

    After walking away for a while, she changed to a different one and came over to sit down. Zhang Lili still couldn't stop crying. Shen Xiuzhu said worriedly: "Don't bother with him when he's so uncomfortable, brother Dashan is a bad man."

    Zhang Lili lifted her body and lay on Xiao Zhuzi's lap, crying a little breathlessly and said: "Dashan is not bad, I was the one... ...Woooo..."

    "His aunt bullied you, and he still doesn't speak up for you, isn't he bad?" Shen Xiuzhu pushed Lili's hair back so that Lili could breathe smoothly.

    "He didn't know that old woman would come to bully me..."

    Shen Xiuzhu said deliberately: "Oh, you always speak for Brother Dashan, so I won't say anything."

    Zhang Lili was stunned and stopped crying. What Dashan said reminded her that once a unit came to a restaurant to order a big order, and he signaled Dashan brother to invite him to drink.

    Huo Shan also went on the road, and invited people to the tavern to have a good drink and food. It was the first time Dashan was so drunk. After returning home, she kept complaining and cursing, but she remembered that after scolding, she naturally went to the kitchen to make honey water, handed it to Huo Shan angrily, and then went back to the room.

    Mother Huo felt sorry for her son when she heard her scolding her son, and said she was not good in front of Huo Shan. In the end, she heard Huo Shan say in a drunken tone: "She just has a good mouth, why can't she get up in the middle of the night and make honey water for me?"

    Zhang Lili shed tears again. Xuehua became a mean woman, a person who was bruised all over by sensitivity and couldn't face up to her heart.

    Sniffing, Zhang Lili asked: "Little Zhuzi, why don't you gossip when you are with Brother Xing?"

    Shen Xiuzhu pinched her face, "You still expect people to gossip about me and Brother Xing?" "

    "Oh, no." Zhang Lili sat up, crossed her hands on the stone table, and rested her chin on her hands.

    Shen Xiuzhu also imitated her, and the two of them lay face to face on the stone table.

    "Maybe someone said it? I don't care too much. When I was young, there were too many people who said I was a fool. When I was studying, my grades were not good. Teachers and classmates also called me stupid, so I am used to being talked about behind my back..." Shen Xiuzhu continued

    . : "I'll go back and ask my brother to see if anyone has gossiped about us."

    "You are so stupid, if only I could be so stupid." Zhang Lili was so envious.     Shen Xiuzhu pouted, and