62

Early in the morning, Zhuang Xiang rummaged through half of the cabinets. He couldn't find the trousers he was going to wear today, and he dropped the tie in his hand annoyed.

    His wife, Liu Xiaoxiang, has been back to her natal home for a month, and it has happened before, when she was wronged and silent, she carried her son back to her natal home, and he didn't want to be used to it this time. But after so long, he had to go get his son back anyway.

    Putting on a pair of black trousers casually, Zhuang Xiang came to the dining room and saw that there were soy milk and fried dough sticks on the table. Buy this fritters!"

    Being accused early in the morning, Lou Xue was also in a bad mood, she gave birth to 3 sons, worked so hard to pull them up, and had to serve them three meals a day, all said When the child grows up, the elderly enjoy the blessing, but she enjoys the blessing of the fart.

    "It's all like this. If you don't eat it, don't eat it."

    Now Zhuang Xiang is not in the mood to even sit down and drink soy milk. "I won't come back for dinner. I will pick up Xiaoxiang and eat at her house."

    After leaving this sentence, Zhuang Xiang went to the door to change his shoes.

    Lou Xue was even more dissatisfied, "What are you going to pick up? She won't come back if she has the ability! It seems like she has been wronged by our dealer after marrying!" "You

    bring Yingda back! When did she know she was wrong, like me? The mother-in-law said modestly before entering my farm house."

    How can the child leave the mother? And when his wife was at home, she would cook porridge and boil vegetables for him, what about now? Mother Lou Xue didn't even bother to wash a bowl, let alone cook a pot of porridge for him, knowing that he didn't like greasy breakfast since he was a child.

    Zhuang Xiang: "Who will come if she doesn't want to come back? If she leaves for a month, I won't be able to eat breakfast for a month. Whom can I count on?"

    Lou Xue was even more dissatisfied, and she didn't care what she said, as if she was idle at home every day. He kept complaining to his son Zhuang Xiang, "Who's wife doesn't cook breakfast? She can cook? What else can she do besides cooking porridge for you? My grandson can't teach it well either!"

    The son raised by herself was ridiculed to be inferior to his daughter-in-law. The more Lou Xue thought about it, the more she said angrily: "Your son is only 3 years old, and he was taught by that woman Liu Xiaoxiang to drag Xiao Xing's son under the swing! It's such a big bag! If it wasn't for her good teaching, would I be looked down upon by my younger siblings?"

    Zhuang Xiang asked in surprise, "Xiao Xing's son fell from the swing, was it Yingda's fault?

    " Tian didn't go to the company. His secretary wentssip about the boss in the company as a family-friendly man, so he also heard some rumors.

    Thinking about it this way, Zhuang Xiang felt something was wrong. No wonder Xiao Xing was lukewarm when he met Xiao Xing in the company several times, so it turned out that it was because his son hurt Xiao Xing's son?

    The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this might be the case! Zhuang Xiang didn't think about the safety helmet at all.

    Lou Xue replied: "Who else could it be? Just your son and others in the yard. The baby was only 8 months old and hadn't stood up yet. His bones were soft. Your son told me he wanted to Sitting on the swing, he pulled people down."

    Lou Xue said 'your son', as if she was not Xiao Yingda's own grandmother, Lou Xue then complained: "You said you insisted on marrying such a woman, even in high school. Didn’t graduate, how have I educated my grandson? Because of this, I only need to take Yingda to my younger sibling’s house, and the gate will not be opened.” “