31

In the largest hot pot restaurant in the island city, the white walls are painted with the moonlight of the lotus pond, and a poem is written on one side. The tables and chairs are made of yellow-brown elm wood. Shen Xiuzhu followed Zhuang Xing to the second floor.

    On the outside of the second floor are retro wooden windows, and there are small fiery red lanterns hanging. In this era that does not pay attention to luxury, this is already considered unique.

    Fu Zheng and Shan Jiashu had already sat down facing each other. Zhuang Xing walked over and rushed Fu Zheng to the opposite side, "Zhenger, move on." "From now on, please call

    me by first and last name. We don't know each other well, so we don't deserve to sit next to you." Come on." Fu Zhengbai glanced at his good brother, got up and sat beside Shan Jiashu.

    Zhuang Xing asked Shen Xiuzhu to sit by the window, and sat by the aisle himself. He looked at Fu Zheng and said, "Not familiar? Just right, I don't need to pay dividends every year. When I am familiar with you, I will call you again." That's right, 4

    people The 327 national debt crisis earned tens of millions of assets, and they invested together together. That is to say, Shan Jiashu and Fu Zhengkong have tens of millions of assets, but they have no money in their passbooks, and they have to wait for the dividends at the end of each year.

    Shen Xiuzhu pursed his lips and laughed, Fu Zheng was the most talkative among the four brothers, so he was very funny, but because he was in the police industry, he was very righteous.

    "I...waiter! Order!!" Fu Zheng yelled at the waiter, who came over with the menu in a daze.

    Shan Jiashu picked up the teacup and said, "It's boring. As soon as Ah Xing opened his mouth, he was ready for you?" "

    I'm too lazy to argue with him. He is so proud of his horseshoe. Who can stop him?" Fu Zheng took the menu and just opened it , Thinking of something in an instant, he handed it to Shen Xiuzhu dog-leggedly, "Come on, brother, order..."

    Shan Jiashu was curious: "Who likes him?"

    Fu Zheng: "That... what Lin Zhenzhu?

    " It sounded like the girl's name, Shen Xiuzhu looked sideways at Zhuang Xing.

    Zhuang Xing ordered the menu with his hands, motioned Shen Xiuzhu to look at the menu and not him, and replied, "His name is Lin Xiuzhu."

    "Is there something wrong?" Shan Jiashu became even more curious.

    Fu Zheng rushed to answer: "The last time I called, I heard from Lao Si that it is really destined. You said, you can meet by chance when you go to a university in the United States and come back to China..." Shen

    Xiuzhu couldn't help asking: "Brother, is it true?"

    Zhuang Xing: "It's just a classmate relationship."

    "That's not what Lao Si said. Girls go to your company once a day." After Fu Zheng finished speaking, he thought that his unit was all male, and the brachialis of the good guys was getting bigger and bigger. Without even a blessing, he took a sip of tea depressed.

    Shen Xiuzhu's scalp tightened, and he frowned and said, "Brother, you are not allowed to talk to someone!"

    This seemed like a son who hadn't been weaned. Smiling and nodding, "Okay, don't talk, order quickly."

    This was perfunctory, Shen Xiuzhu pouted, "You are not allowed to talk until I graduate from high school!!" "

    Yes! High school is not over yet, you have to wait My younger brother finished college, besides, the brothers are all single, how about you?" Fu Zhengzhi stopped laughing and echoed.