59

Shen Xiuzhu was painting in the study room on the second floor. Zhuang Xing's aunt came again with her grandson. He simply hid on the second floor to color the painting from the previous few days. He needed paint, and the bamboo shoots were not suitable for him.

    Li Lanxin and Lou Xue were sitting in the yard, with small bamboo shoots huddled on the small swing, holding a molar stick to chew, swinging their two fleshy legs from time to time, it could be seen that he was in a good mood.

    At the beginning, little Yingda clung to grandma Lou Xue, but when he saw the swing, he was a little greedy, but he didn't open his mouth. Little Yingda is not naturally introverted, boys are playful at a very young age, and little Yingda is naughty, every time he asks to speak, he will be rejected by adults, so he gradually stops talking.

    Li Lanxin peeled chestnuts, and roasted chicken with chestnuts at night. Because the youngest son Zhuang Yang loves to eat chestnut cakes, Li Lanxin bought a big basket full of them and slowly peeled the shells.

    "Yingda, bring the small bench and sit next to grandma. How can grandma do things when you lean against grandma?" Lou Xue pointed to the small bench in the corner.

    Little Yingda looked over, but still didn't move, but he didn't rely on grandma any more, he stood alone, Li Lanxin just became a grandma, and she couldn't bear it, "Sister-in-law Wu?

    " , Mrs. Wu went to buy chicken.

    Li Lanxin stood up by herself and went to get a small bench, "Yingda, sit down, can you move it yourself where you want to sit?"

    Little Yingda was still standing, holding a chestnut in his hand and didn't speak.

    Lou Xue: "Oh, it's really like his mother, it's so twisted."

    Li Lan smiled heartily, and reflexively looked at the small bamboo shoot on the right. Seeing grandma looking at him, Little Bamboo Shoot bounced his body excitedly, "Hey..." with a soft smile.

    Seeing that the younger siblings didn't answer, Lou Xue asked, "Sister-in-law, what kind of daughter-in-law do you like?"

    Li Lan thought of Shen Xiuzhu, but she couldn't say that.

    Little Yingda was attracted by the tender smile of the little bamboo shoot, and he walked over to stand in front of the swing. Li Lanxin looked over and saw that Xiaozhusun reached out and handed the saliva-filled teething stick to Brother Yingda. Little Yingda didn't dislike it, and stretched out his mouth to bite.

    Little Bamboo Shoot couldn't be happier, "Uh Ka Ka Ka Ha ha ha ha..."

    Li Lan felt relieved, continued to shell the chestnuts, and replied, "My son likes it, so I like it. By the way, I heard that Xiaoxiang bought a house? "

    Lou Xue tried many times, and Li Lan knew that she was a relative after all, and she could only play sloppy eyes, what else could she scold?

    "Ah... His dad took all his savings and bought a three-bedroom apartment. Thanks to Xiao Xing, Zhuang Xiang cherishes this job and is still working hard when he gets home. His dad saw that he was caring and thought about buying it for him. This house is closer to work." Lou Xue stopped her movements, and lowered her head to shake chestnuts in the basin.

    Li Lanxin smiled modestly: "That's because he worked hard on his own, worked hard, and tried to save money to buy a set for Xiao Yingda." Sometimes

    Li Lanxin didn't understand what fate was like for her. Yang Yang was only born, and she was old when Yang Yang was born. Yang Yang was weak and sick, so it was inevitable that he neglected his eldest son.

[90s] The Husband Of A Financial Tycoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें