23

Aunt Wu opened the courtyard door, Zhou Xuejun invited his old classmates to go up to the second floor, and the two old people drank tea in the sofa corner of the study.

    "I heard that your yard is very lively early in the morning. Is the little bamboo disturbing you?" Zhou Xuejun poured tea with a smile.

    "Where is it, it's Xiaoyang, oops..., it's very serious, it makes me have a headache." "

    Hahaha...it's good, let's make a lot of noise, at least people are in front of you..."

    "That's true." Master Zhuang Nodded, looked around the study room, "Oh, you are quiet here, I like it."

    He was referring to Shen Xiuzhu's quietness, he vaguely remembered the last time when Xiao Zhuzi screamed and laughed or when Zhuang Xing didn't go abroad, was he sensible, followed Grandpa grew up and didn't make trouble for the elderly at all.

    Thinking about it, he saw the easel next to the small bookshelf, which showed two old men playing chess. He stood up curiously and walked over to admire it, "Is this painted by Xiaozhu?" "Yes, we are at the teahouse opposite the park.

    " Chess, he said that he had to draw Old Xu on it to complete it. There is no final exam, so I have no time to draw..."

    This is the first time Master Zhuang saw Shen Xiuzhu create with meticulous brushwork. The two old people on the drawing paper are delicate and realistic. Master Zhuang just thinks that this painting is too similar.

    "It's so similar. With your guidance, Xiao Zhuzi's painting is getting better and better!"

    "You know, I am a freehand brushworker, and this is the child's own talent. Do you think Xiao Zhuzi is afraid that after Lao Lin left? I'm lonely, a gift for me?"

    Master Zhuang looked at his old friend, Zhou Xuejun hadn't mentioned his lover Lao Lin for a long time, from his perspective as a bystander, it was indeed as Zhou Xuejun said, Shen Xiuzhu was a well-behaved and sensible child, even Talent is the same as Zhou Xuejun.

    He comforted him and said, "No, Lao Lin wants you to live a good life. Little Zhuzi will have a bright future, so you should be good and escort him."

    Zhou Xuejun nodded his head when he was old and didn't like to say anything provocative. "Go to the studio to see? Xiao Zhuzi wrote a few essays, and I put them all in."

    "Come on, I'll go and have a look too."

    The two old men moved to the studio to admire Shen Xiuzhu's creation.

    And the painter innocently ran behind Zhuang Yang's ass, and he followed behind when he was skating on his skateboard, playing like a fool was quite fun.

    "Second brother, you pull in front." Zhuangyang's Xiao Guida commanded.

    Shen Xiuzhu stood at the front of the scooter, holding the handrails with both hands and walking backwards. Zhuang Yang stretched out his arms and made a flying posture. He was very happy to be served by the second brother.

    "Hahahahaha... Hurry up, second brother!"

    Shen Xiuzhu obediently tossed his two thin legs, and Lao Xu looked at him with a headache and a heartache. The two boys with a headache were too noisy when they played, and the heartache was obedient and clever Little Bamboo just played with him the whole time, and he hasn't even set foot on a skateboard yet.

    But seeing that Xiao Zhuzi was also very happy to serve, he didn't say anything, just kept an eye on the two children so as not to get hurt by bumping into each other.