18

When we arrived at Huo Shan's house, the Huo family's courtyard door was open, and the Huo family's mother and son were already loading the car inside. When Huo's mother saw Shen Xiuzhu coming, she wiped her hands on the apron and greeted, "Little Zhuzi, come in quickly, Auntie left you a plate of fried triangles, Lili is going too, hurry up..." It was kindness

    , Her son's freighter was bought by Xiaozhu's grandfather. At first, his son used three wheels to pull coal stoves, oil pans, tables and chairs. Shen Xiuzhu and Zhang Lili helped Dashan, each carrying a bucket full of skewers. I don't feel tired, and I can make money like adults. The children are active and diligent.

    But Zhou Xuejun has visited the stall several times, and the artists are willing to experience life. Enriching real life experiences will help deepen the child's memories of growing up, so he must support his grandson to follow the stall. It's just that one time he happened to see his little grandson carrying a heavy skewer bucket, his arm was stretched, and even the flesh on his little face fell to the ground following the skewer bucket.

    Zhou Xuejun felt distressed, so he paid 400 yuan to buy a freighter. Everything can be pulled by the freighter. 400 yuan is a worker's salary for a month, but to Zhou Xuejun, it was just a few pennies.

    It is worthwhile for Zhou Xuejun to help young people who are down-to-earth and struggling for life.

    Shen Xiuzhu's eyes lit up when he heard the fried triangle, "Thank you, auntie!"

    After speaking, he and Zhang Lili walked into the house, and Huo Shan loaded the last bucket of skewers onto the freighter in the yard, washed his hands and went into the house.

    As a rural housewife, Aunt Huo is very good at cooking. It can be seen from the explosion of fried skewers because of her hot sauce business. This fried triangle is not so easy to win the favor of Shen Xiuzhu, a foodie in Xingfu Street. The dough of the fried triangle is very thin, and the stuffing is also very particular. The thinly sliced ​​carrots, water mustard and coriander are secret recipes. Spices are seasoned, the dough is wrapped into triangles, and deep-fried in a frying pan.

    It tastes crispy and delicious, and Shen Xiuzhu likes it very much. However, it is troublesome to make this fried triangle, and it is usually only made after the Spring Festival. Today, Huo Mu specially made a lot of it and planned to sell it.

    A full plate was swept away by the two children. The children were bought off in an instant, and they followed the freighter to the park plaza with great enthusiasm.

    Fried Skewers stall is to use a coal stove to set up an oil pan, and set up a shelf in front to spread the skewers. The vegetarian dishes include leeks, potato chips, lotus root slices, green peppers, bean skins, rice cakes, etc., and the meat dishes are chicken skewers. , Pork skewers, chicken wings, chicken legs, meat sausages, ham sausages, etc. There are not many, and there is artificial meat in this era.

    Artificial meat is soybean protein meat, which imitates the appearance and taste of meat. The purpose is to solve the food crisis. It was very common in the old society, but it was gradually eliminated due to chemical production in the late 1990s.

    Vegetarian dishes are 2 cents, and meat dishes depend on the amount of meat. For example, the most expensive one is definitely 1 yuan for chicken drumsticks. The food is indeed cheap, but the cost is very little. There is a small table and 3 folding stools at the back of the stall. Basically, customers buy it and eat it with their hands, or carry it away in plastic bags.

    The small table is for Shen Xiuzhu and Zhang Lili to do their homework. Zhuangzhou Island, which is like summer all the year round, will not start to get dark until 7:30, so there is more than enough time for homework, and the two of them discuss and study with each other, and the efficiency is quite high.