34

Zhuang Xing obviously felt that Shen Xiuzhu was unhappy every time he came back from Wanhu's studio. He thought it was because he was busy with work and didn't play with the children, so he lost his temper.

    So Friday was the day, leaving early in the afternoon and taking Shen Xiuzhu to go swimming.

    The two went to an open-air swimming pool near the apartment, changed into swimming trunks and entered the venue. They probably hadn’t gotten off work yet, so there were very few people in the swimming pool at this time. There were only 2 people in the water, and 3 or 4 people were sitting.

    Shen Xiuzhu was wearing boxer trunks inside and beach shorts on the outside. He was sitting by the pool. Zhuang Xing in the same attire had already entered the water, and Shen Xiuzhu was unwilling to be lonely, "Brother, come and carry me." Zhuang Xing

    immediately got out of the water and swam towards Shen Xiuzhu, paddling the water with his well-proportioned arms, powerful and handsome.

    Swimming in front of Shen Xiuzhu, he popped his head, grabbed Shen Xiuzhu's calf with one hand, and teased Xiao Zhuzi: "You are 18 years old, and you still want your brother to carry you?

    " The calf, anxiously urged: "Carry me, brother."

    He is like a little rascal, he doesn't want to listen to what his brother says, and he wants his brother to pamper him even when he is an adult.

    Zhuang Xing was still teasing him: "How much do you weigh?"

    Shen Xiuzhu impatiently kicked vigorously, and accidentally kicked Zhuang Xing's shoulder, and Zhuang Xing pulled him into the water forcefully.

    Shen Xiuzhu let out a cry of 'ah', and hugged Zhuang Xing's neck tightly. Zhuang Xing scolded with a smile: "Naughty ghost? You kick again     ?

    "

Xing hugged Shen Xiuzhu's waist face to face, and when the child acted like a baby, he pinched the soft flesh of Shen Xiuzhu's waist, and Shen Xiuzhu laughed itchyly.

    Only then did Zhuang Xing carry it on his back, and when Shen Xiuzhu lay on him as he wished, he let go of the railing, kicked his legs hard, and rushed out, swimming around with Shen Xiuzhu on his back.

    At first, Shen Xiuzhu clasped Zhuang Xing's shoulders tightly with both hands, and when he got used to it, he hugged his brother's waist comfortably, and leaned his face against Zhuang Xing's shoulders.

    His elder brother swam in the water for a while, so his waist was cold in the water, which was very comfortable. He couldn't help but stroked twice.

    With Shen Xiuzhu's soft palm stroking his abdominal muscles, Zhuang Xing immediately felt the blood all over his body rushing to the lower part of his body. He quickly swam to the edge of the pool and tore Shen Xiuzhu off his body. The movement was a little big.

    "Brother?" Shen Xiuzhu was shocked.

    Zhuang Xing took a deep breath and said, "Brother is a little thirsty, go buy water for him, and swim later."

    Shen Xiuzhu felt relieved, and he quickly climbed the handrails out of the swimming pool. When he has a bottle of soda in each hand, where is Zhuang Xing still in the swimming pool?

    He turned his head from side to side to find someone at a loss, and the woman sitting beside him reminded him kindly: "I seem to see your brother going to the bathroom."

    The two brothers are very good-looking, and they are brothers and sisters, so she paid more attention to it. So when Zhuang Xing went ashore, she was amazed that the place where the mixed race was also so big.