68

Zhuang Xiang not only lost money again this time, but was also involved in commercial fraud. To put it bluntly, he doesn't know how to do business, and he doesn't know about being empty-handed. He is fooled by empty checks again and again, and finally steps into the illegal road.

    Zhuang Xiang's parents immediately approached Zhuang Jianshe, and Zhuang Jianshe helped with management.

    However, the amount of money involved in the case was too large, and the victim was actually an enterprise affiliated to the Ministry of Finance. Zhuang Jianshe was unable to recover, and his sentence was reduced as much as possible, but Zhuang Xiang still could not escape from prison.

    Because Zhuang Xiang couldn't keep his feet on the ground and keep his duty, it directly led to brother Zhuang and Lou Xue's old age quarreling because of their son's education, and finally ended in divorce.

    Liu Xiaoxiang also filed a lawsuit with the court, resolutely wanting to divorce Zhuang Xiang, who is serving his sentence, and wants nothing but custody of his son.

    The source of the tragedy was improper education, but Lou Xue still didn't know it. She felt that it was unfair. She didn't believe that Zhuang Jianshe had so many connections on the island that even such a trivial matter could not be settled.

    Rumors began to circulate around the street where the Zhuang family was located. When the Zhuang family's eldest son was dating a man, Li Lanxin was abroad and Zhuang Jianshe was busy with work, so he hadn't heard of it at all.

    By the time Lou Xue's report letter was handed over by Zhuang Jianshe's subordinates, the matter was already serious.

    Zhuang Jianshe tried his best to turn the tide. Although he settled the matter publicly and sent someone to educate Lou Xue from a legal point of view, rumors still spread on Zhuangzhou Island.

    After all, the center of rumors is a well-known rich man in the island city, a well-known builder in the island city, and his father is a local celebrity in Zhuangzhou Island. His son was a busy crime in the last century... Although the Criminal Law was revised in 1997 as early as the 20th

    century The crime of busyness has been abolished, but small towns and cities still have a different view on it.

    Kind people are easy to be favored by heaven, Zhuang Xing and Shen Xiuzhu are probably the same.

    Zhuang Jianshe settled the matter by retiring early. He recommended his subordinates to take over his position, as long as the subordinates promise not to let a single rumor appear in the newspaper.

    There is no way, there are a lot of rumors in Daocheng, and as the relationship of the protagonist of the rumors, it is inevitable that he will be affected. Once the aristocratic family comes to make a move, no one can say what the result will be. After all, his position is not just one or two people eyeing him.

    He retired voluntarily and did not give anyone a chance to do anything, which is considered to have preserved his reputation throughout his life.

    The storm of rumors didn't reach Shen Xiuzhu and Xiaozhusun at all, and the whole family kept it from their father and son. After all, Zhuang Jianshe, who made the sacrifice, thought it was a trivial matter.

    The happiest thing is the little bamboo shoot. After my grandfather came to Shanghai, he doted on him so much.

    "Grandpa, let's go for a walk." Seeing that Grandpa had also finished his meal, Little Bamboo Shoot ran over and took Zhuang Jianshe's hand to the door.

    Zhuang Jianshe loves Xiaozhusun, the tiger-headed grandson, so much, he changed his shoes and went out following his little strength.

    Shen Xiuzhu smiled foolishly and said, "Dad's retirement will free us immediately."