26

For lunch, they didn't have the KFC that Shen Xiuzhu was thinking about, but Xu Si took them to eat the most famous old oil hot pot in Shanghai. The spicy smell healed Shen Xiuzhu as soon as they entered the shop.

    Hot pot is only lively if you eat it in the lobby, so there is no private room in this restaurant, just find a table to sit down and order.

    There is a charcoal fire under the copper hot pot, and every time the fire is added, charcoal is added manually. There is a place in the middle of the copper hot pot for clear soup, and the outer layer is a spicy hot pot. Shen Xiuzhu doesn't need Zhuang Xing to worry about it. The hot pot is very appetizing to him. Listen to it Watching the conversation between the brothers, Mouth eats well by itself.

    Zhuang Xing and Xu Si also ordered beer. After returning to China, they contacted by phone, but it was really the first time they got together. The two brothers were really happy. Coupled with the plan to make money together soon, Xu Si was even more happy.

    He graduated early in China, and Xu Si has been working for half a year. Once he entered the society and started to earn money to support himself, he realized that money is not so easy to earn. He still wants to buy a house in Shanghai, but he can't still get the money from his parents.

    After hearing Zhuang Xing's plan, Xu Si nodded, "Yes, it will be cashed out in half a year. We bought it late, but it's enough to make some money."

    Zhuang Xing smiled, "I can make a lot of money. Our brothers put together a deposit to make it bigger." Zhuang Xing stretched out his index finger and made a one-to-one comparison.

    "Is this okay? The market is talking about inflation, and the Ministry of Finance is struggling." Xu Si was a little bit upset.

    Zhuang Xing took a sip of beer, "That's because they only saw inflation, prices have gone up, but at the same time the economy is also developing, I'm very sure this time." Shen Xiuzhu couldn't help but

    look at Zhuang Xing, Zhuang Xing looked very concerned Sure, the confident smile made Shen Xiuzhu unable to move his eyes.

    During the dinner conversation this time, Xu Si still couldn't completely relax and follow Zhuang Xing's speculation. First, he had been focusing on the stock market and didn't know much about national debt, and second, the amount was too large.

    Until two days later, Fu Zheng and Shan Jiashu also arrived in Shanghai, five people gathered, Xu Si drove, Fu Zheng sat in the co-pilot, Zhuang Xing sat in the middle of the back row, Shen Xiuzhu has always been well-behaved in front of outsiders, so keep quiet and listen The brothers were talking nonsense.

    Among the older brothers, Fu Zheng is the most outgoing. When he heard Shen Xiuzhu call Xu Si 'Brother Si', he deliberately teased, "Look, Xiao Zhu is so smart, he can tell who is the elder among the four of us at a glance." Four, Zhuzi, look, who among us is like the big brother?"

    Shen Xiuzhu looked up at Zhuang Xing, Zhuang Xing also looked at him with a smile on his lips, Shen Xiuzhu also pursed his lips, and before he could answer, Xu Si opened the door first He said, "Fuck you, Shan Jiashu is still 3 months younger than me, okay?"

    Fu Zheng laughed loudly, "I've already said that you are an old shop, so tell me, what do you let bamboo call you?

    " Brother Xu? It's too much, it's Zhuang Xing's baby brother. Xu Si was so depressed that he stopped talking, Fu Zheng really owed him, and deliberately provoked him, "Old Si? Lao Si... Hey, I call you, Lao Si!" After that day, the

    brothers really called The old Si came, so Xu Si automatically became the youngest among the brothers.

    On January 15, 1995, the four Zhuang Xing brothers pooled a deposit of 2.5 million yuan to make a transaction with a market value of 100 million yuan.