53

The two got off the boat and returned home without stopping. As soon as they entered the room, they saw a little fat man huddled in the corner of the sofa, with his buttocks facing outwards, and his head buried in his mouth, gnawing his feet.

    Shen Xiuzhu was the first to call his son, "Little Bamboo Shoot?"

    Little Bamboo Shoot raised his body awkwardly, twisted his neck to look for someone, and as soon as he locked his eyes on the two fathers, he opened his small mouth in a daze. Drooling, staring at the fathers with big round eyes.

    Shen Xiuzhu walked up to his son in a few steps, "Little Bamboo Shoot? It's Dad, do you miss Dad?"

    Little Bamboo Shoot looked at his father's enlarged face, his lower lip was flattened out, and he was humming like he was about to cry.

    Shen Xiuzhu pinched his small body and held him in his arms. The little bamboo shoot said, "Wow..." The

    roof of the dealer's yard was once again lifted by the cry of the baby. Li Lanxin came out of the kitchen and saw that the two children had returned, she finally felt relieved.

    This was the saddest time Xiaozhusun cried since he was half a year old. It was also the first time for Shen Xiuzhu and Zhuang Xing to see each other, and they were so distressed.

    "Don't cry, don't cry, dad is back, dad is holding him." Shen Xiuzhu kept kissing the baby's face.

    He kissed the left cheek, and Zhuang Xing leaned over to kiss the right cheek of the little bamboo shoot. The little bamboo shoot, who was crying with its mouth wide open, instantly changed from "wow" to "oh?

    " Shui, finally calmed the little bamboo shoot, hugged his sleeping son, and talked with the elders in the living room.

    Zhuang Yang woke up from his lunch break and received a gift as soon as he went downstairs.

    His second brother bought a mobile phone, Nokia 6110, which is small and portable. Moreover, it is the first mobile phone with built-in games. There are three games: Snake, Memory, and Logic Guessing. The key point is that it can receive and send short messages.

    Logistics is underdeveloped these days. When they came back from the capital, the two of them bought a lot of gifts, even Mrs. Wu had some.

    Holding the gift in her hand, Li Lanxin asked with concern: "When will the selection results come out? Will I still have to go to Beijing after they come out?"

    "The results will come out in October. If you win the award, you have to go." Shen Xiuzhu answered seriously.

    "That's okay, I'm running around all the way, go up and sleep for a while, what do you want to eat at night? Auntie will prepare it for you." I'm

    not tired, but I really want to take a bath. Shen Xiuzhu nodded and replied: "I want to eat big ribs, I want to eat Seafood from our island."

    After asking the little darling first, Li Lanxin asked the eldest son, "Zhuang Xing, what about you? What do you want to eat tonight?" "Anything."

    Zhuang Xing felt at ease in his heart. Bamboo was ahead of him.

    Li Lanxin: "Okay, go up and rest for a while. Sister-in-law Wu, let's go shopping for vegetables, and I haven't been to the vegetable market for a long time."

    Sister-in-law Wu went to get the vegetable basket, and the two went out together. Holding the sleeping little bamboo shoots, the couple went upstairs to take a bath in turn.